"***...gsf again?"

GSF is really fun if you find crashing into asteroids every 2 and half seconds and exploding on impact fun.

I'm not a big fan of exploding under any circumstances.

Not a fan of being killed before I can manage to smash into a rock myself. When an ace or anyone semi-decent is on the other side and its lined up with gunships and bombers, that's when I decide to skip that limited. Which is every time.

Give it a chance.. it's one of the better game modes. And this coming from someone who used to HATE it until back when command ranks came out and it was the fastest way to grind cxp.

I hated it. Used to average 1 assist to 5 deaths. But it was still the fastest way to make cxp so I stuck with it and made some awsome friends.. 2 years later it's my favorite game mode of all time. Therea something so satisfying about hopping into a strike fighter and going on a 15 kill kill streak. You literally feel like Poe dameron. It's a steep learning curve but well worth it.

If on star forge type /cjoin gsf for a custom chat channel with tons of pilots who will help you and give you advice or group with you. Watch despon gsf school videos and or head to the gsf sub forum here to read drakolich ship build threads. I even have a narrated let's play series focusing on tier 3 strike fighter and tier 1 gunship that may help.

But please give gsf a chance. If your in game star forge impside post for a group in gsf chat b4 queuing. Chances are at least one experienced pilot will add you and be more than happy to help you with your build and fly wingman for you so you dont get obliterated.

Ask about joining the official gsf discord server tons of great folks there who love to help.

See you out there pilots!

I'd rather have GSF than stupid Ops, Ops are way too time consuming and i won't waste my life with that. GSF, is a lot shorter. I don't care if i lose, as long as i get the crystal. I like things short and too the point unless it is story.

Yeah, i wouldn't play GSF if they didnt have any crystals, but wth.:rolleyes:

Edited by MandFlurry