First time to actually love playing an MMO :)

PacoSantos

Hey everyone! :)

I'm Paco from Manila, Philippines. I go to art school, play in a band and I love to write! This is probably the most fun I've ever had in a game. I have played quite a few over the years and no other MMO comes close in comparison. SW:TOR has managed to immerse me in its living, breathing galaxy and I think that's the most important part of any RPG. I'm glad I got my money's worth!

Been enjoying this game for a couple of weeks now and I play a Sith Marauder named Lord Malghor Darr'tah at the Hyperspace Cannon server. Hit me up or drop me a message If you wanna count me in on your epic adventures :D

Congratulations to Bioware for making this awesome game. Now it's up to us - The Community to make this game stand out :)

http://www.facebook.com/madhatterdaymusic

Hey Paco, a pleasure to meet you, I'm Jason. Good to hear you're enjoying the game so much, so am I! It's both a joy to play on my own and with friends, just an all around good experience. Well nice meeting you and hope you continue to enjoy and have fun,

Greetings PacoSanto!

Welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!