Self target for healing

Martyrofsand

So been trying some healing on this game and I find myself having some trouble. In other MMOs I find healing to be fine because I can target anyone else and just press alt+keybinding in order to heal myself, but in this game I find if I want to heal myself I have to deselect my current, if it's an ally, in order to heal myself. I haven't been able to find a self target keybinding or anything like that so far, is there any way I can set up my bindings so alt works as a self target option?

I guess you could set yourself as focus-target and then use the focus-target modifier (you can set that to the alt-key, if you wish) to use abilities on yourself while stil targeting other team members.

I'm not sure if there is a "target-yourself" modifier in the game.

program a button to target self. What I do is I have a mouse wheel, mouse wheel down I target myself, mouse wheel up I target closest ally. More useful than zoom in/ zoom out which can be programmed with other keys like shift+mouse wheel.

So been trying some healing on this game and I find myself having some trouble. In other MMOs I find healing to be fine because I can target anyone else and just press alt+keybinding in order to heal myself, but in this game I find if I want to heal myself I have to deselect my current, if it's an ally, in order to heal myself. I haven't been able to find a self target keybinding or anything like that so far, is there any way I can set up my bindings so alt works as a self target option?

Key Bindings - Targeting - Target Self.

Closer to the end of the list...

Key Bindings - Targeting - Target Self.

Closer to the end of the list...

So I actually managed to find what I was looking for, it's the Self Target Modifier, binding but sadly I can't seem to bind it to the alt key for some reason, it's like it doesn't recognize it as an independent key and needs an additional key for the binding to work. Guess I'll have to get use to a new key, thank you.

Edited by Martyrofsand

A quick internet search might turn up an app that can swap keys, effectively substituting one keypress for another. - Or indeed if you have a gaming mouse, it might be in the driver software for the mouse.

My wife used to work with disabled adults on occasion and they used a range of things to help them do whizzy stuff with a standard Qwerty keyboard, since some of them have injured hands, arms, motor skill loss, nerve damage, missing fingers etc, so needed to adjust the keyboard ( keybinds) to suit.

GL