HK-51 Taris

Lienxad

Best places to look for the Chassis on Taris? I've looked around the Endar Spire several times with no luck as well as the heroic area above the imperial camp on the right of the map. That section of Taris is so huge! You'd think they'd limit the spawn point of this item to a small section.

Have you gone looking for the parts that need to be excavated recently?

About 6 months ago in fact. It had been a long time since I did the mission series and I was feeling nostalgic for a mission that was a snipe hunt of sorts.

Looking for parts is always a bit tricky.. which is why dulfys guides are so valuable. Personally, I had the toughest time on Hoth... but when I did a mission series previously.. it was Taris that game me the most trouble. It depends on the actual random placement at the moment, who else may be farming for them, and how methodical you are with your scanning. Being methodical and working an solid grid pattern is the key really.

Edited by Andryah

About 6 months ago in fact. It had been a long time since I did the mission series and I was feeling nostalgic for a mission that was a snipe hunt of sorts.

Looking for parts is always a bit tricky.. which is why dulfys guides are so valuable. Personally, I had the toughest time on Hoth... but when I did a mission series previously.. it was Taris that game me the most trouble. It depends on the actual random placement at the moment, who else may be farming for them, and how methodical you are with your scanning. Being methodical and working an solid grid pattern is the key really.

Taris and Coruscant gave me the most trouble, however using Dulfy's guide was the savior. For me it was a question of whether someone had been in each of these locations right before me that caused the extended search time.. Because I found the items either in the exact location, or very close to the coordinates listed.

Also on Coruscant it was amazing to me that one character step was the difference between finding it, or getting the message that the item was near in ## feet.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...