Best Open World pvp server?

Evomax

I would check out Prophecy of the Five or Terentatek. They are the ones focusing on recruiting World PvP types of players. Veela, The Fatman and others are discussing Size of guilds joining or how many Gladiators from WoW are joining.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/index/ that is the link to the Prophecy of the Five people. You can go there and see the guilds already recruited (including the 2 who just migrated away from starting server).

Terentatek has a Post in the forums here discussing their experience too.

Save a Tree, Kill a Carebear!

I would check out Prophecy of the Five or Terentatek. They are the ones focusing on recruiting World PvP types of players. Veela, The Fatman and others are discussing Size of guilds joining or how many Gladiators from WoW are joining.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/index/ that is the link to the Prophecy of the Five people. You can go there and see the guilds already recruited (including the 2 who just migrated away from starting server).

Terentatek has a Post in the forums here discussing their experience too.

Save a Tree, Kill a Carebear!

Agree. Prophecy Of The Five and Terentatek seem extremely well balanced. I would say these are the two to shoot for.

I want to call a server home. If I have like minded people OWPVPing then I will have the gameplay I'm looking for.

Like he said, the game isnt even public yet. & i'm sure the few guys who are preaching "roll on XYZ" wont dictate the population or interest of an entire server :]

Like everyone else you'll have to wait and see

I want to call a server home. If I have like minded people OWPVPing then I will have the gameplay I'm looking for.

You won't go wrong on Prophecy of 5...based on the initial influx of seasoned pvper's and the general buzz on the forums, it will be extremely satisfying. See you on the battlefield!!

• 9 years later...