synth crafting, RE and credits.

pentafeeds

I recently hit 700 on Synth, Arch and Underworld and I'd like to know (more about the synth side of thing) the advantages of RE schematics such as Versatile Armoring 77, War-Forged onslaught gear, Critical/Redoubt Augment 73.

I am aware you get a chance of getting better schematics from RE them I just want to know how worth while it is, and if its better to just sell the schematics as is, no RE or just selling mats.

There is essentially no point in selling green-268 "complete" gear to other players (nor in buying it *from* them). Other Synthweavers cannot get schematics by deconstructing stuff you make, and almost any drops on level 75 characters will be better than it.

In the present state of things, given the ease of acquiring gear, there's very little point in making fixed-stats armour and weapons (YMMV for other crafting skills on Relics, Implants and Ears because at least you can make the *exact* mix you want).

Making armorings and Augments (and Mods / Enhancements on other skills) *might* be worth it, although the chances of learning new schematics drops off quite rapidly as you go up the power scale, and the materials required are ... painful.