PvP Healing nerfed again??

kuey

So just to see if other people are getting this. I run a scoundrel heals. Pre 1.2.0c (post 1.2) I healed for about roughly 4k with UWM Crits. Now I'm dishing out 2.5k heal crits? Those are crits, outside of crits its mid 1k heals. There was only 1 -20% healing debuff applied to the person I was healing.

Now my question is, was it just some kind of bug, or are other people experiencing this also?

Edit: I only managed 1 PvP match before I had to log so I have the feeling that match was just bugged, but I just want to ask to make sure.

Edited by kuey

I was thinking about Operative/Scoundrel, BH, Commando speces more, but if you have troubles with healing on your class try to change your rotation

*cough* I apologize, I did not realize you were serious.

I don't see why he couldn't serious, it still takes 2-3 BM geared DPS to kill a BM+ geared Ops/Merc healer on my server at least. 2-3 Well geared healers will literally carry the team in 1.2.

Bads will be bads.

Pro-tip: You only need to interrupt 1 single ability to castrate an Op's healing. If you can't outdamage lolHoTs and Surgical Probe spam and didn't have the foresight to save CC until the Op was <30% health, then you deserve to lose.

I don't see why he couldn't serious, it still takes 2-3 BM geared DPS to kill a BM+ geared Ops/Merc healer on my server at least. 2-3 Well geared healers will literally carry the team in 1.2.

Roflmao!!!

Good one! I haven't even met a healer that can survive me 1v1, but then again I'm a top player on my server not some random terribad

I swear people won't be happy until healers die from the fall coming out of the spawn area.

gah now I need to clean my monitor.. but thanks for the laugh. :)

I fear its closer to the truth than many would admit.

If you don't use a stun or interrupt, yeah, you're going to have difficulties killing a healer. I've held off 3-4 people on Alderaan cause not a single one used a stun or interrupt on me and I kept LoSing them (they also didn't think to use knockback to get me away from LoS). On the flipside, I've been facepalmed by PTs, Marauders and Mercs (when they charge me down by themselves) who use interrupt/stuns.