Queued 10 times, quit 9 times

Zaodon

I know bioware said they are fixing this, but.... just FYI bioware... my 10 matches were:

1: 3v8

2: 4v8

3: 5v8

4: 4v8

5: 4v8

6: 5v8

7: 6v8 (but someone dropped in the first 10 seconds making it 5v8)

8: 7v8 (voidstar, my entire team stood on left door, enemy team took right door with only me there yelling for help, soon as "Bomb planted" message appeared, I "Quit Warzone" asap as I don't play with tards.)

9: 8v8 (Alderaan, played this one out, we won! yay!)

10: 3v8

Whilst yes it's bad, what you experienced was an isolated incident. My PUG chars have never experienced anything close to that bad. Luck can be both good and bad.

not entirely isolated

i have been in two 2v8 matches, once on each side

and being short isn't that uncommon, though being down more than half of the team is

It's people like you who are the problem. Disappear faster than a Hutt's dinner. Complain as much as you like but i'm tired of seeing people leave a match at the first sign of trouble. Then again you make room for skilled players who sometimes turn a match around to achieve a win.

Stick things out and try to win instead of give up like a looser.

Edited by DarthKhaos

In my games it often looks like this:

X quits

Y quits

X joins the game

Y joins the game

X quits

X joins the game

And all along, if X stayed behind, he could at least get his 3 medals instead of having to load the screen 3 times and hit quit 3 times.

I mean this isn't even about being altrustic. You're hurting only yourself because you quit the game and 99% of the time you end up joining the game you just quit or at least another game in similar predicament (that's why they got spots), so you forfeited your rewards to get back into the exact same game.

Just to be fair I have won matches 4v8 or hold them off long enough for more people to join up. Like if we start 4v8 and on Voidstar just keep them from planting and don't die usually people come a few minutes into the match.

I do not like it but I just make the best out of it.

It's people like you who are the problem. Disappear faster than a Hutt's dinner. Complain as much as you like but i'm tired of seeing people leave a match at the first sign of trouble. Then again you make room for skilled players who sometimes turn a match around to achieve a win.

Stick things out and try to win instead of give up like a looser.

I usually can 1 v 2 enemy players, sometimes 1 v 3. I cannot 1 v 8.

kthxtrynottosucksomuchp.s.itsspelledloser

Whilst yes it's bad, what you experienced was an isolated incident. My PUG chars have never experienced anything close to that bad. Luck can be both good and bad.

This is just my 2cents, Im happy to see you and others are not having this problem. But my experiences are the same.

BW turned me into a quiter /leaver after 1.2 because the time spend waiting in Q (5-10mins), then spending time ingame as a "filler" for a game in progress (already loosing or at a disadvantage in numbers) or being setup vs a premade for the current rewards... makes me leave.

Sorry, well not really. I became a dad a while ago, my play time is limited and spending 10-20mins (Q time, loading times, "play" time (healer also) etc) just doesn't make it worth it to stick around.

I used to stick around no matter what, got some rewards and some where tied to my performance. BW didn't think this was the idea behind their PvP system. Their game, their call, I'm betting they are going to release some killer PvE stuff soon though to keep me subscribed.

Again, their game, their rules, their metrics.... of course, fair is fair... it works both ways. My money, my time, my subscription.

Edited by SinnedQWERTY

BW turned me into a quiter /leaver after 1.2 because the time spend waiting in Q (5-10mins), then spending time ingame as a "filler" for a game in progress (already loosing or at a disadvantage in numbers) or being setup vs a premade for the current rewards... makes me leave.

Being on an imba server with long queue times is not a 1.2 problem.

Re-roll on a high pop server and you will have fun again (and low Q times to boot!)

1.2 turned me into a quitter as well. Lopsided teams have become far more common, and the 2 minute timer doesn't seem to apply anymore. Was that in the patch notes, because I don't remember reading about it? I haven't seen a warzone end early due to lack of players since 1.2 went live.

Anyway, I will stick it out for awhile, but with the crappy reward system now, I refuse to hang around and just let others zerg and farm medals off me.

I know bioware said they are fixing this, but.... just FYI bioware... my 10 matches were:

8: 7v8 (voidstar, my entire team stood on left door, enemy team took right door with only me there yelling for help, soon as "Bomb planted" message appeared, I "Quit Warzone" asap as I don't play with tards.)

there is no point staying in a loseing warzone or as soon as you start the warzone find that the other team has nothing but silly OP broken class's and specs

to save time and hassle with all the griefing noobs with there 1 button wonders just leave the warzone simple's *sqeeek*

In my games it often looks like this:

X quits

Y quits

X joins the game

Y joins the game

X quits

X joins the game

And all along, if X stayed behind, he could at least get his 3 medals instead of having to load the screen 3 times and hit quit 3 times.

I mean this isn't even about being altrustic. You're hurting only yourself because you quit the game and 99% of the time you end up joining the game you just quit or at least another game in similar predicament (that's why they got spots), so you forfeited your rewards to get back into the exact same game.

Love seeing idiots like this (the X guy, that is).

Love seeing idiots like this (the X guy, that is).

I wonder if people really think they'll quit a badly losing game and get into a Huttball game on the side winning 5-0? No you'll just show up on the side with the 0 because you're not the only one who has thought of this idea (not to mention people on the winning side generally don't spontaneously quit their team).

The really funny part is when the X guy realizes he's only going to get into the same game he quit 3 times and tries to get his 3 medals, but can't because the game is only a minute away from ending, even though he surely could've gotten 3 medals if he just fought from the beginning.

Edited by Astarica

I wonder if people really think they'll quit a badly losing game and get into a Huttball game on the side winning 5-0? No you'll just show up on the side with the 0 because you're not the only one who has thought of this idea (not to mention people on the winning side generally don't spontaneously quit their team).

The really funny part is when the X guy realizes he's only going to get into the same game he quit 3 times and tries to get his 3 medals, but can't because the game is only a minute away from ending, even though he surely could've gotten 3 medals if he just fought from the beginning.

Unfortunately, you assumed that quitters requeue and pop in and out of the game they left.

Of course, that is a false assumption.

For example, in the 10 matches you see above, I quit, returned to PvE (I queue while questing), completed a quest or two, THEN requeued. Got a new match all 10 times.

So, I guess there goes your entire strawman.

Unfortunately, you assumed that quitters requeue and pop in and out of the game they left.

Of course, that is a false assumption.

For example, in the 10 matches you see above, I quit, returned to PvE (I queue while questing), completed a quest or two, THEN requeued. Got a new match all 10 times.

So, I guess there goes your entire strawman.

Sounds like you have a self-imposed deserter debuff on yourself.

Dont play on a dead server. problem solved