Pureblood sith imperial agent.

ZaptieMmo

I'm having trouble deciding what path i want to go on in the story.

I did vigilante on all my other agents, who were human, and i figured there is no way a sith agent would join the republic, but...

do you think a pureblooded sith would give the holocron to the 2 sith at the end and become the leader of sith intelligence? or would he join darth jadus?

Or would he just keep going with imperial intelligence?

Depends a lot on his underlying motives. Is he an agent because, like Krannis, he's one of those rare cases where pureblood heritage doesn't equate to sufficient Force Sensitivity to get a ticket to Korriban? If so, how much does he resent the Sith because of it? Is he a noble aristocrat "gentleman spy", who'd stay loyal to the Empire, but not want crass kill-crazy amateurs from Korriban relaunched weight around, or is he a rebel, who joined Intelligence specifically to avoid getting sucked into Sith ways, in which case he might well go further and sell out the Empire entirely - or, is his lack of skill with the Force a burning inadequacy for him, that would draw him toward a meaningful role in Darth Jadus' plans and a desire to tear down the old hierarchy?