\ | = Wipe (please fix add customer support ticket)

Golgafrinchiam

Right now *(unless someone can help redirect me) if you are in game and you hit the pipe or back slash on your keyboard (above enter) it will open 2 windows blocking any view of screen. It is more than a little annoying when you are in a fight and say tanking, and you go to tell someone something in chat like "pick up the right guy" and your screen fills with 2 text boxes that need to be X closed to make them go away. This has caused a wipe several times either by myself or someone else.

People with backspace right above their enter (say its a reverse L shaped enter key) wont notice this problem. We have checked key bindings and there is one in there for CTRL + / which is the wrong slash but nothing for | \ being a one key that can fill up the screen with 2 windows cannot be unbound in any menu I have seen.

Thanks for checking into this.

I'm glad someone else mentioned this as it's doing my head in. The \ key seems to be hard coded to customer support for some bizarre reason. I usually use that key for my keybinds but when I hit it by mistake I have to click 3 different buttons to clear it in the middle of a fight, that's bad in pvp. Please unbind it from customer support and make it user bindable and while we're on the subject please do the same for `(left of 1) and capslock as these are also non user bindable for some reason. Edited by Jargonaut