From Ord Mantel to The Esseles

Gogatt

Ok so I am finally running a smuggler, saw a flashpoint on my way to Corusant got half way through and remembered how I missed the Revan flashpoint(I did but it bugged out unless I took the shuttle directly from mission giver) the first time on my JK because I didn't talk to the mission giver first.. So far I can't find him/her except the FP giver...

So I was wondering... To get full Xp and and a for this to make sense storyline wise who do I talk before I start the flashpoint or is there not one? Google doesn't seem to yield my results and I just want to be 100% sure before I kill this FP..

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED I POSTED THIS IN THE IA THREAD IM SO SORRY. I looked up another Smugglers mission looking for it and posted this in the place where the op had put in his, not realizing this is the opposite fraction/Imperial version of the smuggler. Feel free to move this, my bad.

Edited by Gogatt

Ok so I am finally running a smuggler, saw a flashpoint on my way to Corusant got half way through and remembered how I missed the Revan flashpoint(I did but it bugged out unless I took the shuttle directly from mission giver) the first time on my JK because I didn't talk to the mission giver first.. So far I can't find him/her except the FP giver...

So I was wondering... To get full Xp and and a for this to make sense storyline wise who do I talk before I start the flashpoint or is there not one? Google doesn't seem to yield my results and I just want to be 100% sure before I kill this FP..

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED I POSTED THIS IN THE IA THREAD IM SO SORRY. I looked up another Smugglers mission looking for it and posted this in the place where the op had put in his, not realizing this is the opposite fraction/Imperial version of the smuggler. Feel free to move this, my bad.

you poor lost and confused soul, i'll try to help you anyway. first, don't worry about maximizing your xp. leveling has been "streamlined" to the point that you will get more xp than you need to keep up with planet levels by just doing your class quests and some of the randoms. sm flashpoints are there for story and fun, but you don't need them to level and the stories in them are the same for all classes, so not specific to just your class. after you finish ord mantell, you get sent to fleet. on the fleet there is a guy that offers you the esseles flashpoint, and at the end of that, one of the options is to go to coruscant, so that is the "order" if you like. they put another mission giver guy on coruscant in case you missed it on fleet, but it's not a big deal. lastly, the class subforums are divided by advanced class, not faction. so republic smuggler and imperial operative share a subforum (this post should have gone in the flashpoints, operations, and heroic missions sub on the main forum page.) this is the sub for sniper/gunslinger but i won't shoot you for it...this time.

Edited by sumquy