Source: Increased drop chance. Please tells us the percentage difference!

TrixxieTriss

Hi Eric,

Source: Increased drop chance?

So all gear (bar some items in the new Operation) has a chance to drop in all content. But there is specific content that has a higher chance of getting specific item drops.

Can you please tell us what the percentages are please. ie, is it a 2% higher chance, 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 90%. ??

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hi Eric,

Source: Increased drop chance?

So all gear (bar some items in the new Operation) has a chance to drop in all content. But there is specific content that has a higher chance of getting specific item drops.

Can you please tell us what the percentages are please. ie, is it a 2% higher chance, 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 90%. ??

I really doubt that information will be given. Mainly because it will be used as an argument as to why people are or are not getting gear and that there must be a bug if there 100 chances to drop didn't give them the 5, 10, 20, 50 or 90 pieces they were expecting.

It just avoids false expectations and assumptions.

I really doubt that information will be given. Mainly because it will be used as an argument as to why people are or are not getting gear and that there must be a bug if there 100 chances to drop didn't give them the 5, 10, 20, 50 or 90 pieces they were expecting.

It just avoids false expectations and assumptions.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. Especially when other gaming companies are becoming more open with things like this since the whole RNG loot box fiasco.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. Especially when other gaming companies are becoming more open with things like this since the whole RNG loot box fiasco.

I can understand it for MTX stuff like the Ultimate packs or Gold, Silver, Bronze packs in the CM but for in-game that isn't timed to MTX or P2W is a different story. That's just my opinion however.