Scourge as Sith Emperor / Post Vitiate Antagonist

Aeneas_Falco

With Vitiate no longer in the picture the game is going to need a main antagonist. Theron isn't exactly cut for that role.

How would you feel about Scourge seizing the Imperial throne and becoming the main antagonist, at least for Republic or light side aligned characters?

He did have a force vision of being crowned in the wake of Vitiate's demise, which is part of the reason why he aids the Hero of Tython in escaping the Emperor's captivity. He believed the HoT was the one to bring that about.

Whether or not the Jedi Knight is a player's canon Outlander, Scourge becoming Sith Emperor would still be a fulfillment of prophecy...just not exactly in the way he envisioned it.

As much as I liked Scourge as a companion character for my Jedi I think it could be fun to have him shift to the JK's primary antagonist, at least if light side aligned. I sort of like the idea of Scourge playing the long game as well and having been biding his time for the right moment to seize the crown, turning out to be the living embodiment of GoT's Chaos is a Ladder speech.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

"In the vision, I bowed to you and took a crown from the Emperor’s head. It ended when you held his power in your hands." Doesn't sound as if Scourge was ever intended to, or believed he would be the one to take the Emperor's power. The Jedi Knight was meant to. I also cannot imagine him having that sort of ambition, not with all he's been through and all he's seen. What he knows of the Force and the corruption of such dark powers.

Besides, he's going to be too busy adapting back to having his senses and emotions restored and providing my Knight with many babies.

Other then the game SWTOR fact that Scourge is a companion, once the Emperor is gone, Why would Scourge want to be around the Jedi? His "Duty, Purpose" is over. Otherwise they have nothing in each other; as a matter of fact they are the exact opposite ideologies; even without a war. If Scourge does want to "Feel and experience Emotions" again for a short time until his extreme age catches up with him, I can certainly understand that.