Custom Blaster Rifles from Armstech

trotsky_tor

• 3 months later...

While I respect the title of the thread, I want to see screenshots of all the orange weapons from Armstech; not just the Blaster Rifles :)

Annoying that the ingame screening room is so bad. It has low resolution, is un-zoomable, unturnable and does not show weapons ...

Hope they (BW) remedy this in the future.

I'd gladly pay 100k + more pr item to get a certain look

While I respect the title of the thread, I want to see screenshots of all the orange weapons from Armstech; not just the Blaster Rifles :)

You do realize that this thread was necroed, and up to the post before yours, latest entry was in January, WAY before any of the newer orange weapons were added. Suspect that at the time of the OP, those were the only orange rifles they could make. (Not sure if there were any orange pistols/assault cannons at that point?)

You do realize that this thread was necroed, and up to the post before yours, latest entry was in January, WAY before any of the newer orange weapons were added. Suspect that at the time of the OP, those were the only orange rifles they could make. (Not sure if there were any orange pistols/assault cannons at that point?)

Ah, no I did not realize actually - thanks for pointing that out. That explains it, hehe.

Rookie mistake on my part - did not notice the post date. :sul_embarrassed:

Still, there should be a way of previewing weapons.

They do not have to use a dressing room type of thing, but even if they just showed us a drawing of the weapon from a couple of angles it would be a great help.

I just don't think that it should be that difficult to do.