Conquest Feedback and Upcoming Changes

EricMusco

Yeah, I'm still not used to the time change either.

Also, the BBA event now starts at the same time as conquest instead of at server reset and the Republic Nar Shaddaa Heroic bug has returned, so the weekly for the heroics auto-completes as soon as you pick it up (at least from the solo activities window, not sure about the terminal, but suspect it's the same).

Weird, that didn't happen on my pub toon when I just did one.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between "the changes are bad because im not having fun and "the changes are bad because the amount of points for event A gives twice as many points in half the time as Event B." If BW goal was to find out how many people were having fun, example A would be great! But it wouldn't help solve anything of purpose. Example B could be looked into with data to see if it needed fixing. These threads are littered with example A.

Unless the primary motivator for people to play the game is to have fun, in which case example A becomes important, though it would still need to include information explaining why players were or were not having fun, which is exactly what BW has asked us to provide when they've told us what sort of feedback they'd like and is most helpful... they want the reasons. Even in the example A posts, some are giving the reasons.

And in regards to less participants, I think if BW sees people arent willing to play certain content even with the new conquest system, I would guess it to be a flaw in the content, not the conquest system. The content should be engaging even without an adequate conquest system. If people are getting wrapped up in the conquest as their reason, it's likely they weren't enjoying the content in the first place, or they would be doing it anyways.

Except this isn't about whether or not people are willing to play certain content, it's about whether or not people are willing to participate in conquest.

Weird, that didn't happen on my pub toon when I just did one.

How did you go about picking up the Nar Shaddaa weekly, from the terminal or from the activities window? Also, I did it on a Jedi Guardian (though before the bug wasn't limited to a particular class).

I use the GC window, solo tab, highlighted NS and warped to the NS terminal.

On my toons that STILL auto complete, it does so before my toon is warped to the NS terminal.

I have 11 toons that still auto complete. There is no rhyme nor reason that I can pick up that causes it, but every day I can take the mission and every day it auto completes for free CXP.

So you literally got 200k points from three players in about two hours... and still you complain? :rak_02:

Edit: Unless you meant last week, which is of course something different entirely and far more understandable : )

Yeah, I meant for the week just gone - my bad.

All The Best

Man, a year ago I thought I'd never post on these forums again, yet here I have subscribed again and ready to rock. There is a TL;DR at the bottom for those of you that want to complain about things but not read a detailed argument.

I've read through portions of this thread and I've got my own thoughts on this. I'm a player who was quite excited about conquest when it first came out, but my interest waned when I realized the effort it would take my guild to get top 10 and god forbid first place (particularly on weeks where there were only a few planets).

The above being said and having been away from the game for nearly a year, I must say at a glance the changes do seem for the better in my mind. I cannot relate to the guys that were grinding mats for a year in, or doing Heroics daily in ~20 person guilds trying to win planets. I definitely didn't have the time nor the patience to commit to something like that and I'd rather be caught dead than soloing heroics. It seems those guilds have the biggest problems with these changes. The bigger guilds, I honestly don't see how the changes really impact them beyond personal conquest points/rewards on multiple toons. They, as a guild, still can win planets easily enough.

There seem to be two issues; effort vs reward and accessibility to actually win planets. The effort vs reward, I tend to agree that needs to be tuned. The two issues, however, aren't mutually exclusive and I'll try to address my thoughts on both in a coherent manner.

Effort vs reward impacts the smaller guilds proportionately to their accessibility to win planets. I don't normally seriously play on multiple toons and getting your personal objective on one toon for the week seems just as easy if not more easy to do than it was prior to the changes. I think I hit my personal objective last week on Wednesday just doing PVP and GF for ops. It seemed to be a real grind for me as more of a casual player to hit on even one toon prior to this. If you have alts though, I guess I can see the problem as while getting your goal on one toon might be simple, doing it on multiple becomes more of a grind as you don't get the weekly bonuses per toon anymore. I know I'm just repeating what most you already have written, but it's important to address the multiple toon issue as I think from BW's standpoint it was kind of killing the point of conquest. That and BW has always tried to make changes to give casuals an easier time as they account for the mass majority of players. BW is at least consistent when it comes to that (see "subscriber" rewards and getting Nico and Shae, oh wait I already have them if I'm not a casual subsriber...)

While I do believe the effort of small guilds should be rewarded, I think the proportion of people putting the kind of effort mentioned above to win conquest via crating and farming mats for over a year is likely incredibly small to the game population. Like I said, I would never grind mats for a year etc; that doesn't seem fun to me ( I realize that's not the case for a lot of you posting).

The other issue I've seen addressed about alts were users complaining that the conquest changes impacting their ability to help multiple guilds in conquest. I don't think BW would give much merit to that argument as I believe that was not the point of conquest.

While I don't give the multiple toons in multiple guilds argument much merit I think it's important to address because even though I don't like it, I definitely took advantage of it with a certain guild on the old Harbinger who had like 5 imp versions and 3 pub versions of the same guild. They would win multiple planets in the same week because #alts. I have many friends who would just put random toons in that guild depending on the planet they were going for, meet the conquest goal and get the conqueror achievements. Hell, even I did it as it seemed that would be the only way to do it (w/o doing the crazy year of gathering up of mats to make a push against them). Since alt gains were nerfed it has had a largely negative impact on the guilds that had multiple versions of the same guild. That I think is a good thing and I'm happy not see a certain guild in the top 10 on all the planet leaderboards, especially with there being only three planets to invade currently.

The side effect, of course, is that the smaller guilds that were effectively doing the same thing but with all of their toons in only one guild were punished as well. I think for casual players or players that mainly use one toon, the changes are for the better. I think it's realistic now that you can create a guild, properly recruit and have a chance at the top 10. I think actually winning a planet is still hard, but it should be hard. Effectively the reward goes to the guild with the most unique AND active users. I've always thought that's how conquest should be. Some guilds are always going to be small or just a tight-knit group. BW has made it possible for those guilds to get rewards by hitting a certain threshold that isn't a moving top 10 target. While I think those rewards should be tuned, at least it's easier to get the guild reward. I believe it's more than likely that guilds that were just friends are getting conquest rewards for the first time, though only BW really has the data on this.

I really need to emphasize the point about guilds with the most active AND unique users part. The old system and the new system aren't much different in the sense that guilds that have the most passioned and active users are going to win a planet. The biggest positive change to me is since the biggest rewards are now per legacy, conquest should (and I emphasize the word should) allow people with limited time or just casual players to have an impact on conquest. It also pretty much killed the idea of getting guilds that had multiple versions of said guild the ability to win multiple planets per week with their multiple versions.

Many users may not agree (and passionately so) about my argument above, but I only use it for conquest specifically. If a user has unlimited time to play the game, they've still got a huge leg up on casuals in almost every other facet of the game, especially individual facets like gearing up for ops, being good at PVP, decorations, etc.; weekly and daily rewards per toon for GF, PVP, and Heroics are the same, if not better. BW made a calculated decision to make conquest more accessible to everyone. That doesn't mean winning conquest, but it does mean a small casual guild's ability to upgrade a guild ship, gain guild rewards, and maybe place in the top 10. A small active guild can still beat a large inactive guild, it's just a bit harder now; recruit and problem solved.

At the end of the day, if a larger guild has the same proportion of active users as the smaller guild and all the accounts in both guilds put in the same amount of effort the larger guild is still going to win. The only difference is now you've got to put a lot of extra work if you really want to impact the guild as an individual past 1 toon per faction. From my perspective, that's a good thing.

Keep in mind I don't think the new system is perfect, but I still believe it addressed a lot of problems. I think there should be active member caps (like the way they count if your guild gets exp and rep bonuses) and if your guild has over a certain number of active unique accounts, they can't invade lower tier planets. The ways it's currently setup doesn't let smaller guild really have a shot if you're going let large guilds go for small yield planets. That needs to be addressed. Rewards need to better as well; perhaps you get scaled rewards based on how many toons you hit the personal objective with to address the lower CQ points you get with additional toons. That way it doesn't impact the overall guild as much while still granting the individual a better reward to account for their efforts.

I'm sure my opinion won't be super popular, but I also think the peeps that would agree with me aren't necessarily viewing the forums. Debate on.

TL;DR - Changes are generally for the better and guilds that had multiple versions of the same guild are largely nullified since alt conquest rewards were nerfed. There should be member caps so high member guilds cannot go for small yield planets. Casual or limited time players can now have more of an impact on conquest since most big CQ rewards are once per legacy. Now the biggest impact of CQ on a guild is from the first toon being used. There is diminishing returns for alts but they should get better personal rewards for each toon they bring to the personal CQ objective to account for that. BW has always wanted casual players to be able to experience as much of the game as possible. They are consistent in their design decisions to make that so, so this really shouldn't be surprising.

Edited by Papazmurf
Semi colons for colons

I was able to get 3 personals done last week.

The major issue I have is the legacy one-off missions. I have 37 characters. And no, I don't expect to get my personal with them all. The most I've done in the past is 8 during some of the easier weeks.

Anyway, in order for me to get those 3 completed, I had to shift my play dramatically. I couldn't do the weeklies on a non-conquest character until I had already completed those on the ones I was focused on. I couldn't complete the flashpoint weekly on any other character until I finished it on the specific one I chose to complete that goal.

It was like this (I don't remember if I posted this in this thread or in another - but here's my breakdown):

Character 1

• FP weekly
  • 5 FP daily
  • 2 weeklies

Character 2

• PVP weekly
  • PVP

Character 3

• 5 FP Daily
  • craft IF
  • 4 weeklies

It was very annoying that I couldn't log on any character to do the weeklies for CXP because it would've locked the points for the 2 that I had planned for conquest. I had a character sitting at 293 because of that idiotic legacy lock.

TL;DR - Changes are generally for the better and guilds that had multiple versions of the same guild are largely nullified since alt conquest rewards were nerfed. There should be member caps so high member guilds cannot go for small yield planets. Casual or limited time players can now have more of an impact on conquest since most big CQ rewards are once per legacy. Now the biggest impact of CQ on a guild is from the first toon being used. There is diminishing returns for alts but they should get better personal rewards for each toon they bring to the personal CQ objective to account for that. BW has always wanted casual players to be able to experience as much of the game as possible. They are consistent in their design decisions to make that so, so this really shouldn't be surprising.

Your post is indeed TL;DR while I'm at work (maybe later ; ), but the highlighted part I need to comment on. My guild has over 800 characters in it, and over 200 "qualifying accounts", but we do not have the focus, as a guild, to even make the Medium Yield. Last week, only nine characters in my guild got their 15k points - as a guild we got 250k (about 60k on Sunday).

The size of the guild is not necessarily proportionate to their activity levels in Conquest. We're a friendly guild of casuals that promote Conquest (we reward the Top 3 non-officer Legacies), but don't force it (only two took our money last week - we didn't even have three regular members meet their personal Conquest goals). Solely looking at an account or character count would screw us something terrible.

There are other solutions, I think:

1. Limit the number of Conquest Points a single character can earn (maybe not 15k, but not 100k either)
  2. Consider the Conquest activity of the Guild the previous week (if the Guild scores more than 50% over the Medium Yield's value one week, they can't invade the Small Yield target the next, for example)
  3. Put a ceiling on Guild points - ties for first, all those qualifying members in each Guild get their chievos and titles

Like I said, at work, so not much time at the moment to work through more options, but yeah. Don't limit my Guild to needing 1.13 million points based on headcount, please.

Except this isn't about whether or not people are willing to play certain content, it's about whether or not people are willing to participate in conquest.

Not necessarily. There are plenty of posts on these threads saying people have left entirely or are not participating in any activities ("expect 12 less people in the queues", she said sternly). Those posts lead me to believe it's not about conquest.

Edited by olagatonjedi

I can get behind this post. Well said.

Not necessarily. There are plenty of posts on these threads saying people have left entirely or are not participating in any activities ("expect 12 less people in the queues", she said sternly). Those posts lead me to believe it's not about conquest.

"Conquest people" queue specifically to get alts through conquest. Or we did pre 5.8.

Now that it's so alt unfriendly, we're NOT queueing anymore.

That's fewer people queueing for PVP, for GF FPs, and even for GF ops (however infrequently you think it's done).

THAT means it takes longer for people not concerned about conquest for those queues to pop.

Especially for WZs and GSF.

I really hope you can understand how that happens.

If their intent is to limit conquest by alts being in different guilds, then they should never have allowed us to put characters in multiple guilds and changed the guild member cap to accounts and not individual members. This game is designed around alts so we can see all of the stories, and legacy was one of the first things introduced after launch.

I'm a casual player. I play maybe 15-20 hours a week on a good week. This new system does not help casuals. It does not help the smaller guilds. And until those craft guilds from the old system run out of invasion forces to donate, they're not going to have any accurate information on crafting in the new system. This last conquest week pretty much restricted anyone below level 60 from participating in anything other than PvP, GSF, FP's and the one time commander kill.

Man, a year ago I thought I'd never post on these forums again, yet here I have subscribed again and ready to rock. There is a TL;DR at the bottom for those of you that want to complain about things but not read a detailed argument.

I've read through portions of this thread and I've got my own thoughts on this. I'm a player who was quite excited about conquest when it first came out, but my interest waned when I realized the effort it would take my guild to get top 10 and god forbid first place (particularly on weeks where there were only a few planets).

The above being said and having been away from the game for nearly a year, I must say at a glance the changes do seem for the better in my mind. I cannot relate to the guys that were grinding mats for a year in, or doing Heroics daily in ~20 person guilds trying to win planets. I definitely didn't have the time nor the patience to commit to something like that and I'd rather be caught dead than soloing heroics. It seems those guilds have the biggest problems with these changes. The bigger guilds, I honestly don't see how the changes really impact them beyond personal conquest points/rewards on multiple toons. They, as a guild, still can win planets easily enough.

There seem to be two issues; effort vs reward and accessibility to actually win planets. The effort vs reward, I tend to agree that needs to be tuned. The two issues, however, aren't mutually exclusive and I'll try to address my thoughts on both in a coherent manner.

Effort vs reward impacts the smaller guilds proportionately to their accessibility to win planets. I don't normally seriously play on multiple toons and getting your personal objective on one toon for the week seems just as easy if not more easy to do than it was prior to the changes. I think I hit my personal objective last week on Wednesday just doing PVP and GF for ops. It seemed to be a real grind for me as more of a casual player to hit on even one toon prior to this. If you have alts though, I guess I can see the problem as while getting your goal on one toon might be simple, doing it on multiple becomes more of a grind as you don't get the weekly bonuses per toon anymore. I know I'm just repeating what most you already have written, but it's important to address the multiple toon issue as I think from BW's standpoint it was kind of killing the point of conquest. That and BW has always tried to make changes to give casuals an easier time as they account for the mass majority of players. BW is at least consistent when it comes to that (see "subscriber" rewards and getting Nico and Shae, oh wait I already have them if I'm not a casual subsriber...)

While I do believe the effort of small guilds should be rewarded, I think the proportion of people putting the kind of effort mentioned above to win conquest via crating and farming mats for over a year is likely incredibly small to the game population. Like I said, I would never grind mats for a year etc; that doesn't seem fun to me ( I realize that's not the case for a lot of you posting).

The other issue I've seen addressed about alts were users complaining that the conquest changes impacting their ability to help multiple guilds in conquest. I don't think BW would give much merit to that argument as I believe that was not the point of conquest.

While I don't give the multiple toons in multiple guilds argument much merit I think it's important to address because even though I don't like it, I definitely took advantage of it with a certain guild on the old Harbinger who had like 5 imp versions and 3 pub versions of the same guild. They would win multiple planets in the same week because #alts. I have many friends who would just put random toons in that guild depending on the planet they were going for, meet the conquest goal and get the conqueror achievements. Hell, even I did it as it seemed that would be the only way to do it (w/o doing the crazy year of gathering up of mats to make a push against them). Since alt gains were nerfed it has had a largely negative impact on the guilds that had multiple versions of the same guild. That I think is a good thing and I'm happy not see a certain guild in the top 10 on all the planet leaderboards, especially with there being only three planets to invade currently.

The side effect, of course, is that the smaller guilds that were effectively doing the same thing but with all of their toons in only one guild were punished as well. I think for casual players or players that mainly use one toon, the changes are for the better. I think it's realistic now that you can create a guild, properly recruit and have a chance at the top 10. I think actually winning a planet is still hard, but it should be hard. Effectively the reward goes to the guild with the most unique AND active users. I've always thought that's how conquest should be. Some guilds are always going to be small or just a tight-knit group. BW has made it possible for those guilds to get rewards by hitting a certain threshold that isn't a moving top 10 target. While I think those rewards should be tuned, at least it's easier to get the guild reward. I believe it's more than likely that guilds that were just friends are getting conquest rewards for the first time, though only BW really has the data on this.

I really need to emphasize the point about guilds with the most active AND unique users part. The old system and the new system aren't much different in the sense that guilds that have the most passioned and active users are going to win a planet. The biggest positive change to me is since the biggest rewards are now per legacy, conquest should (and I emphasize the word should) allow people with limited time or just casual players to have an impact on conquest. It also pretty much killed the idea of getting guilds that had multiple versions of said guild the ability to win multiple planets per week with their multiple versions.

Many users may not agree (and passionately so) about my argument above, but I only use it for conquest specifically. If a user has unlimited time to play the game, they've still got a huge leg up on casuals in almost every other facet of the game, especially individual facets like gearing up for ops, being good at PVP, decorations, etc.; weekly and daily rewards per toon for GF, PVP, and Heroics are the same, if not better. BW made a calculated decision to make conquest more accessible to everyone. That doesn't mean winning conquest, but it does mean a small casual guild's ability to upgrade a guild ship, gain guild rewards, and maybe place in the top 10. A small active guild can still beat a large inactive guild, it's just a bit harder now; recruit and problem solved.

At the end of the day, if a larger guild has the same proportion of active users as the smaller guild and all the accounts in both guilds put in the same amount of effort the larger guild is still going to win. The only difference is now you've got to put a lot of extra work if you really want to impact the guild as an individual past 1 toon per faction. From my perspective, that's a good thing.

Keep in mind I don't think the new system is perfect, but I still believe it addressed a lot of problems. I think there should be active member caps (like the way they count if your guild gets exp and rep bonuses) and if your guild has over a certain number of active unique accounts, they can't invade lower tier planets. The ways it's currently setup doesn't let smaller guild really have a shot if you're going let large guilds go for small yield planets. That needs to be addressed. Rewards need to better as well; perhaps you get scaled rewards based on how many toons you hit the personal objective with to address the lower CQ points you get with additional toons. That way it doesn't impact the overall guild as much while still granting the individual a better reward to account for their efforts.

I'm sure my opinion won't be super popular, but I also think the peeps that would agree with me aren't necessarily viewing the forums. Debate on.

As long as your post was you put some work into it, however have you actually played participated in an actual conquest yet, instead of reading about it? if you actually have I'd be interested in what you actually think, also whats the size of your guild (active accounts) and how many are actually participating.

The old system was far superior to this new one, the only thing that was a step in the right direction was having the Planetary Yield thresholds, however the objectives are very bad compared to how it was. All the new objectives are doing it driving away players that played alts, also ones that were very active in GF for PVE and PVP activities and it causes players to play the game much less now.

If their intent is to limit conquest by alts being in different guilds, then they should never have allowed us to put characters in multiple guilds and changed the guild member cap to accounts and not individual members. This game is designed around alts so we can see all of the stories, and legacy was one of the first things introduced after launch.

I'm a casual player. I play maybe 15-20 hours a week on a good week. This new system does not help casuals. It does not help the smaller guilds. And until those craft guilds from the old system run out of invasion forces to donate, they're not going to have any accurate information on crafting in the new system. This last conquest week pretty much restricted anyone below level 60 from participating in anything other than PvP, GSF, FP's and the one time commander kill.

Agree, they (devs) really need to take the donating invasion forces into account for points because doing that down the line will not be very sustainable at all and every guild that is at least #1 on the server I"m on is continuing to do this.

The conquest this week is a joke.

One Heroic Mission on Nar Shadaa per Day and Legacy - what dev-troll has this decided? In the old conquest System you could do every day all heroic with all Charcters.

Also the crafting is still unchanged.

Update: 825 Conquest Points for 500.000 Credits in a daily objekctiv? - What idiot has this designed, your are crazy, indeed.

//Pretty much this.

And as a result our guild flagships will remain on the fleet and there will be no invasion of plants again this week.

Pull your fingers out! Bring back the old pre 5.8 conquest system.

The conquest this week is a joke.

One Heroic Mission on Nar Shadaa per Day and Legacy - what dev-troll has this decided? In the old conquest System you could do every day all heroic with all Charcters.

Also the crafting is still unchanged.

Update: 825 Conquest Points for 500.000 Credits in a daily objekctiv? - What idiot has this designed, your are crazy, indeed.

LOL! Don't worry...they're "monitoring" it...they'll push changes back to 5.11 if they can.

I wonder if they thought not enough people were doing the Bounty Hunting event. So they put it in a conquest week to get more participation so they can say people are still doing it?

Wow, I thought I was cynical. Pretty sure they're adding the Conquest Event missions to the Objectives pool for variety, not just to fudge numbers on participation. Not like Bounties have their own shareholders, or they've been doing upgrades to them lately. Fiscally, they've got no reason to push them.

Sometimes, BioWare legitimately wants people to have fun. Shocking, I know, and maybe a little hard to believe with other changes they've made (one heroic per day?!?!). But occasionally, they do something right, and I don't think we should be jaded buttholes when it happens.

Edited by masterceil

I wonder if they thought not enough people were doing the Bounty Hunting event. So they put it in a conquest week to get more participation so they can say people are still doing it?

Did they finally tie in Bounty week to Deathmark? That's something that was years overdue. :rolleyes:

Did they finally tie in Bounty week to Deathmark? That's something that was years overdue. :rolleyes:

Relics of the Gree had the event dailies as a Conquest Objective as well. I imagine next time there's a Resurgence of Rakghouls, we'll see Objectives for those Dailies as well - and maybe even for the special World Bosses : )

Relics of the Gree had the event dailies as a Conquest Objective as well. I imagine next time there's a Resurgence of Rakghouls, we'll see Objectives for those Dailies as well - and maybe even for the special World Bosses : )

One would think, I wonder if the world boss will be bugged like Ilum was :jawa_smile:

And they'll probably be legacy locked as well. Stupid. :rolleyes:

Here is the actual quote:

But it's a dozen more people that won't be queueing for PvP, GSF, or any other Group Finder activities, because the one and only reason we did that (and repeated old content that way) was for conquest.

Only by deliberately leaving off the entire last half of the sentence can you arrive at your conclusion. Do try to at least be honest in your trolling.

I was able to get 3 personals done last week.

The major issue I have is the legacy one-off missions. I have 37 characters. And no, I don't expect to get my personal with them all. The most I've done in the past is 8 during some of the easier weeks.

Anyway, in order for me to get those 3 completed, I had to shift my play dramatically. I couldn't do the weeklies on a non-conquest character until I had already completed those on the ones I was focused on. I couldn't complete the flashpoint weekly on any other character until I finished it on the specific one I chose to complete that goal.

It was like this (I don't remember if I posted this in this thread or in another - but here's my breakdown):

Character 1

• FP weekly
  • 5 FP daily
  • 2 weeklies

Character 2

• PVP weekly
  • PVP

Character 3

• 5 FP Daily
  • craft IF
  • 4 weeklies

It was very annoying that I couldn't log on any character to do the weeklies for CXP because it would've locked the points for the 2 that I had planned for conquest. I had a character sitting at 293 because of that idiotic legacy lock.

I dont think that implementation was optimal, but by no means does it need to revert back to the old system. A change like locking/unlocking a legacy-based task would alleviate that problem without having to change everything else. I know someone had mentioned it before in one of these threads - definitely a small change that would " Fix" one of the small issues the new conquest system has.

Your post is indeed TL;DR while I'm at work (maybe later ; ), but the highlighted part I need to comment on. My guild has over 800 characters in it, and over 200 "qualifying accounts", but we do not have the focus, as a guild, to even make the Medium Yield. Last week, only nine characters in my guild got their 15k points - as a guild we got 250k (about 60k on Sunday).

The size of the guild is not necessarily proportionate to their activity levels in Conquest. We're a friendly guild of casuals that promote Conquest (we reward the Top 3 non-officer Legacies), but don't force it (only two took our money last week - we didn't even have three regular members meet their personal Conquest goals). Solely looking at an account or character count would screw us something terrible.

There are other solutions, I think:

1. Limit the number of Conquest Points a single character can earn (maybe not 15k, but not 100k either)
  2. Consider the Conquest activity of the Guild the previous week (if the Guild scores more than 50% over the Medium Yield's value one week, they can't invade the Small Yield target the next, for example)
  3. Put a ceiling on Guild points - ties for first, all those qualifying members in each Guild get their chievos and titles

Like I said, at work, so not much time at the moment to work through more options, but yeah. Don't limit my Guild to needing 1.13 million points based on headcount, please.

I believe the open invading system is fine, because each guild is still feeling itself out for where they should invade. Hopefully your guild made a discovery about its guild interest and capability with this new system, and applies that knowledge accordingly.