Group Finder Concerns / Issues

I am a guildmaster of a small guild and several of our members have been subscribers since 2012, as I have except for a short time period for a family emergency (although our numbers are dwindling). We like to use the Group Finder for Operations. Quite a few of our members have a preference on the OPs they like to run.

The changes in Group Finder have caused an issue where we have players not wanting to use GF any more due to the fact we can't get the OP on GF that is scheduled for the day, such as EV or S&V due to the others that were added making GF a random queue.

We like TC and Hive Queen along with the event bosses, but that is not what we want to queue for randomly.

If everyone is wanting to do S&V then no one wants to have to do other OPs just to get to run S&V in order to get the GF reward.

There are many different players (customers) who subscribe and play this game. Not everyone likes the same thing or can do the same thing.

The Monolith is difficult for several of our members to do because of visual impairments, monitor quality, and lag issues. There is too much reliance on colour and very quick movement required.

This is especially problematic for those in our guild who enjoy the game, but are visually impaired.

Additionally, while many gamers run high end systems, not every person who enjoys this game and pays for a subscription has an optimized gaming system or high end monitor.

The perception by most of our members is that this was supposed to be a "Play your way" expansion and I am hearing a lot of feedback that this expansion appears to be just the opposite. I have to say I feel that way to.

These changes are impacting play time and enjoyment with the game. I had a member log out of the game last night to go do something else because they were so annoyed trying to queue for a quick EV run.

I have stated this elsewhere, I am sadly hearing the same kinds of rumblings I heard when we last lost several members due to changes in the game.

While they still come into our voice chat to visit it is not the same since they cancelled their sub to SWTOR. Our friends who left still like Star Wars, what they didn't like were the changes to the game that impacted their fun and enjoyment of the game. We just had one member drop their sub, and there are at least 2 more discussing it.

The complaints I am currently hearing are due to several of the changes in the game and Group Finder is only one of them.

Suggestions

Have a split Group Finder, put the Operations Group Finder back to the way it was. This way there is a defined OP for the day that groups can run so they know which OP they are going into.

Then have a second one for say a random OP of the day which is another Group Finder Reward

OR go back to GF like it was and then add in an additional rotation of GF with TC, event bosses, etc. for a daily queue of a random single boss fight

Please try to address all of the issues with 6.0 so that the levels of fun and enjoyment with the game can apply to all players (customers) equally, regardless of their play style or their physical abilities.