Exotic Isotope Stabilizer is pretty much useless now thank you...

Tharandil

It seems impossible to use it anymore, it still drops from the eternal championship and you can still trade it for blue jawa junk but you can't craft Dark Project MK-1 with it anymore, and I'm not sure if you're even able to craft anything else with it.

DEVS if you're reading this could you either make it available for crafting Dark Project MK-1 again or add Refined Isotope Stabilizer to the Jawa vendor please:mad:

A thank you, I wasn’t aware of that. Have the DEVS replied to it yet?

Nope, not yet. Usually Eric replies to my personal emails but in this case he didn't do that yet. I reminded him today since I had another question regarding the Izax event/achievements/rewards/trader/etc. until 5.9 hits the fan.

• 2 months later...

I doubt they will and customer service won't, was told basically to go sit down and shut up about the issue in game when I filed a ticket about it.

Thanks ever so much Keith and Eric and whoever else decided to FORCE people to either buy things from cartel market to sell OR group and have to fight over getting the isotopes needed to make a flagship. That goes over sooo very well with your customer base.

Edited by Nika_Alexandrov

I doubt they will and customer service won't, was told basically to go sit down and shut up about the issue in game when I filed a ticket about it.

Thanks ever so much Keith and Eric and whoever else decided to FORCE people to either buy things from cartel market to sell OR group and have to fight over getting the isotopes needed to make a flagship. That goes over sooo very well with your customer base.

I can't say I feel forced to do either of those things, but that's just me!

They always do that when there is a topic that they do not want to change. Stay silent until nobody asks you anymore. A very interesting method. ;) I like to call that: Guinea pig frightened. :D:p

So you can assume that nothing is done anymore. How we moan and cry too.

They always do that when there is a topic that they do not want to change. Stay silent until nobody asks you anymore. A very interesting method. ;) I like to call that: Guinea pig frightened. :D:p

So you can assume that nothing is done anymore. How we moan and cry too.

I call it just pathetic...:-)

Edited by Khaleg

you can still trade it for blue jawa junk

Where is this Vendor? I checked the cartel bazaar and the crew skills vendors.

EDIT: Do you mean, you can purchase EIS's with blue prototype jawa scrap (which I knew), or that you can purchase blue scrap with EIS's?

Edited by phalczen

People including myself have been complaining about this change from the day it was made. The devs have never commented on or acknowledged it.

That right there is the problem, for those of us who want to make a flagship but don't want the hassle of having to (1) Purchase inexplicably expensive items so I can sell them in order to make enough credits to buy the parts needed or (2) Run around in groups with people many of who are sure to irritate me is not something I find to be helpful.

If they would just give the option to refine the exotics there wouldn't this kind of issue.