Looking for an RP Sith Empire Guild

RyantheSith

Hey All,

I am looking for a group of mature adults who like to RP. I also enjoy PVP/PVE. I took a break from the game. However, I have a 50 Sith Marauder, 50 Sith Assassin, and 49 Op. I decided I would come back for some casual RP and end-game.

Thanks

Hey there! Jen'jidai is PvE/PvP/RP.

Jen'jidai has 8man and 16man raids that has Terror from beyond hard-modes on farm and we will plan on taking down Nightmare mode Denova as well!

We have social RPs in game every week and also have active forum RPs and a guild storyline and many are actively PvPing both sub and 50 warzones.

We're a friendly, respectful and active community where everyone pretty much knows everyone. I'd say we were around 2 years prior to launch and were featured in the SWTOR.com guild spotlight.

If you'd like, feel free to check us out at http://www.jenjidai.com

We'd love to have you!

PS- EO is also really nice too.

I would recommend Esoteric Order great bunch of rp'rs. :)

Thanks for the recommendation!

Yes, <Esoteric Order> might be a good fit for you! We're an RPvP guild, and we often participate in End Game Operations and Missions.

Check out sith-order.net if your interested :).

• 3 weeks later...
Im not sure if you are still on break or not but if you are just lokoing for some layed back RP you should visit http://www.axiomroleplaying.com . We are first and foremost a forum based RP guild who take RP in game. We are not the biggest guild out there for sure but we try to cater to people of all levels as we can. :) We often attend RP events and host them ourselves. Please visit us we are looking forward to seeing you !

• 1 month later...
Hey All,

I am looking for a group of mature adults who like to RP. I also enjoy PVP/PVE. I took a break from the game. However, I have a 50 Sith Marauder, 50 Sith Assassin, and 49 Op. I decided I would come back for some casual RP and end-game.

Thanks

Hello im Kinixi leader of The Sith Renegades we are a Rp focused guild but we do pvp pve as well. Currently looking for experienced players to join who want to be part of a good group of people. We are in the process of remaking our rp system to make it morefun for all guild members. If you have any questions you can always pm me in game Kinixi or pm Var'gas my second in command and we can answer any questions you have about are guild or you can go to thirteenthcompany.enjin.com. Thankyou for your time and havea nice day.