Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Still hope for companion story? Recent Agent and Vector discovery...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Still hope for companion story? Recent Agent and Vector discovery...

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
08.08.2020 , 06:30 AM | #1
So I logged back on after another few months. I noticed my Agent who was romancing Vector actually had a new dialogue scene with Vector concerning Darth Rivix including special dialogue if you are romancing Vector. Have any other gems like this cropped up for other classes?

Ardrossan's Avatar


Ardrossan
08.08.2020 , 06:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
So I logged back on after another few months. I noticed my Agent who was romancing Vector actually had a new dialogue scene with Vector concerning Darth Rivix including special dialogue if you are romancing Vector. Have any other gems like this cropped up for other classes?
Wow, no I've never seen this. Will definitely check it out!
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
You were loyal to EA/Bioware at a time when there was no reason to be loyal to them, and now that loyalty is being tested. If there is any justice in the world, you clearly deserve a special reward. Hopefully it happens, delivered on your porch in a brown paper bag, aflame with the light of justice.

RameiArashi's Avatar


RameiArashi
08.09.2020 , 03:44 AM | #3
Actually it doesn't matter if you romanced him before. All agents get the alert. There was a flirt option on my male agent married to Temple when doing Vector's alert. I ignored it.

On Trooper Elera has an alert. Its actually funnier if you did not romance her because your respond differently to her returning to quoting regulations again. Despite the mechanic that lets all companions tank she talks about being a medic as she was originally trooper's healer companion and story wise that is her role.

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
08.09.2020 , 04:40 AM | #4
Damn and Elara left my trooper because she is a snowflake.

Bxvx's Avatar


Bxvx
08.09.2020 , 10:19 AM | #5
Ya my Agent got that alert to, wasn't romanced. But ya more companion quests would be cool specially more than just the first comp you get. Mix it up a little give us a couple different one!

Xilizhra's Avatar


Xilizhra
08.10.2020 , 06:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
Actually it doesn't matter if you romanced him before. All agents get the alert. There was a flirt option on my male agent married to Temple when doing Vector's alert. I ignored it.

On Trooper Elera has an alert. Its actually funnier if you did not romance her because your respond differently to her returning to quoting regulations again. Despite the mechanic that lets all companions tank she talks about being a medic as she was originally trooper's healer companion and story wise that is her role.
So can you flirt with Elara as a female Trooper here?

OldVengeance's Avatar


OldVengeance
08.10.2020 , 02:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xilizhra View Post
So can you flirt with Elara as a female Trooper here?
Yes, you can. So far as I can tell, the dialogue and opportunity to flirt is actually specific to female Troopers. Unlike the Jaesa and Nadia new romance dialogue, which is available to anyone who didn't romance her in the class stories, Elara can only be flirted with people with by males who already romanced her and females (she even has married and unmarried variation for male Troopers). The equivalent is true for Vector I think.

HollyUSEC's Avatar


HollyUSEC
08.16.2020 , 11:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AhsokaTanorules View Post
Damn and Elara left my trooper because she is a snowflake.
From what I understand, she does that if the Trooper carries out the destruction of the Spire in Zakuul in KOTFE Chapter 10, Anarchy in Paradise.

In fact, there's another minor detail in that whole plot that shows just how callous Kaliyo is:

Spoiler
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
09.06.2020 , 03:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HollyUSEC View Post
From what I understand, she does that if the Trooper carries out the destruction of the Spire in Zakuul in KOTFE Chapter 10, Anarchy in Paradise.

In fact, there's another minor detail in that whole plot that shows just how callous Kaliyo is:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Bxvx's Avatar


Bxvx
09.06.2020 , 04:20 PM | #10
Ya I believe executing him is a major reason why lol.