Tactical Flashpoint GF daily reward now sux

I am always capped on elite comms and now you have turned the only reward in GF that was actually worth anything into yet another you have exceeded the 400 limit of elite comms message.

Plz for the love of god change the reward for tacticals back to basic comms, grinding dailies for basics is super boring as is killing TC with pug groups.

OH Dhayum I better go spend them so I can downgrade my companions to 72.

Or even better let nim DF and DP drop Iso's from bosses instead of the crappy blues. Then we wont have to care about any of the above.

The reason why it had changed to elite comms from basic in my opinion stems from the fact we are getting closer to the eventual day the next iteration of operations will be released.

The story mode version of the next operations are going to need to be done in full 172 gear. This is in my opinion why they have made it easier for people to acquire elite comms. So they can get to that level of gearing prior to the release of said content.

If you are already there...great. You however need to realize that there are still people who are not. The developers are trying to artificially bridge that gap so they can participate in the story mode content as soon as the ops come out.

If you are capping elite comms there are still things you can do with the gear. You can RE the mods, or sell it back to the vendors for profit once the buy back timer expires.

I am always capped on elite comms

Plz for the love of god change the reward for tacticals back to basic comms

You've used all the Elite comms you want to spend and are capped out so want them to change the reward to the tier of comms below that?!?!?! ***? Did you take a knock on the head? If you have no use for Elite comms then surely you have even less use for Basic comms.

Bioware please ignore this poor deluded fool.

Edited by Irongut

You've used all the Elite comms you want to spend and are capped out so want them to change the reward to the tier of comms below that?!?!?! ***? Did you take a knock on the head? If you have no use for Elite comms then surely you have even less use for Basic comms.

Bioware please ignore this poor deluded fool.

Basic can be used to buy iso's which are worth a hell of alot more than usless old tier 72 gear or 168 as you nubs call it now.

Eventually you will smart up and understand.

I can understand they want people to be geared for the next level of operations etc. I can understand them changing the rewards for basic comms to elite comms to aid in this.

As much as it sucks for those of us who convert basics into isotope 5 and then credits. However.

In doing this they should also have converted elite comms weekly cap and maximum cap into the exact same as basic comms which are 500/1000. I wouldn't have so much of an issue then. There are only so many sets of gear I can keep for when I manage to level a toon to lvl 55. :D

Seriously, we need a response from BioWare as to why they haven't bothered to raise the Elite Commendations cap yet. It's been asked for on more than one occasion, so why hasn't anything been done about it yet?

Edited by Transcendent

If you have no use for Elite comms then surely you have even less use for Basic comms.

Elites buy nothing by themselves save gear; Basics can be used to buy Iso-5. Past 168 iL, basics are more valuable for that sole reason. Sure, you can get MMGs with elites - but it takes almost the full comm limit, in addition to a rather hefty sum of EEEs, where you can get Iso-5s with basics much easier and more cheaply.

I, too, was disappointed when they changed the daily tFP rewards, but it hardly seems worth making complaint over. It was a nice change for those that do still need the elites, and the tacticals themselves and the weekly for tacticals still yield basics, so it seems fine to me.

Edited by Bejarid

While I'm also finding elite comms increasingly just a nuisance, I'd rather see the introduction of a comms exchange vendor. Something like this:

4 basic -> 1 elite

2 elite -> 3 basic

6 elite -> 1 ultimate

1 ultimate -> 2 elite

The down-conversion rates could even be 1:1 to avoid devaluing isotope 5 too much. As suggested, a single HM 55 FP through GF gives almost enough for a single isotope 5, which I think may be too much.

Yeah that was a sad sad change honestly. Even b4 the comms swap peeps were swimming in elites, u can get capped so easily on it with 16m SMs.

A lot more ulties r also available via groupfinder (30 for OPs ) and 10 daily for HM55 FPs.

I pretty much stopped queing for tacticals, its darn pointless now. Basics were the only good thing from there.

Instead im making a bunch of lvl50+ players happy with my ridiculously overgeared toons in HM lost island, yeyyy, good'ol times.

The reason why it had changed to elite comms from basic in my opinion stems from the fact we are getting closer to the eventual day the next iteration of operations will be released.

The story mode version of the next operations are going to need to be done in full 172 gear. This is in my opinion why they have made it easier for people to acquire elite comms. So they can get to that level of gearing prior to the release of said content.

If you are already there...great. You however need to realize that there are still people who are not. The developers are trying to artificially bridge that gap so they can participate in the story mode content as soon as the ops come out.

If you are capping elite comms there are still things you can do with the gear. You can RE the mods, or sell it back to the vendors for profit once the buy back timer expires.

The next ops will be after the expansion and the level bump from it, it will probably be more like 190/196 tier gear judging from what they did with the makeb expansion.

Also regarding the comms system I'm to think it's long overdue a change and I suspect that they are simply holding it off for the expansion. Maybe we'll see a more unified comms system where something else plays a bigger part in what gear you'd get (like reputation for instance).