Looking For Your Next Class To Roll?

LMAO-Asylum

So Your Looking For Your Next Class To Role On SWTOR?

Well I'll tell you now, with the small amount I've played with the Bounty Hunter, I think they're awesome! They're not like the lame *** hunters from WoW, they're not boring ranged fighters that can't do jack diddly when in melee distance, they actually kick a fair amount of ***!

Enough of me, what do you guys think are some of the bounty hunters awesome features? Theres too many people I've spoken to that have the same idea of boring ranged class but I've surprised myself with this one! Or if you think theres a class more exciting or in your opinion more interesting, leave me a reply and I'll check it out!

If you want to see my playthrough from beginning to end with my Bounty Hunter, Check out my YouTube channel here and you can find the playlist: http://www.youtube.com/lmaoasylum

Thanks for reading, look forward to reading your posts!

you're right

they're nothing like hunters

hunters have to micro manage their pet

hunters dont pvp by standing still and spamming 1 spell

hunters have to kite melee. instead of standing point blank and spamming 1 attack while autoface does all the work for them

hunters have to micro manage their pet

hunters dont pvp by standing still and spamming 1 spell

hunters have to kite melee. instead of standing point blank and spamming 1 attack while autoface does all the work for them

That's only the Mercanaries who get to do that... Powertechs aren't afraid to get up close and personal ;)

Neither have the Bounty Hunters :p

The bounty hunter story seems a liitle disjointed at first, sending you different places seemingly at random (which conveniently line up with planet progression), but as you get further it comes together to make a decent story.

Also Powertechs are too much fun.

IM rolling a Powertech myself as well. Wanna see how it works with tanking and dps.

FOr Hutta it doesnt matter if you are a IA or BH, with both its easy to solo even the Heroics. Since you get your companions very quicly in the storyline.

Oh and I like heavy armor. haha

IM rolling a Powertech myself as well. Wanna see how it works with tanking and dps.

FOr Hutta it doesnt matter if you are a IA or BH, with both its easy to solo even the Heroics. Since you get your companions very quicly in the storyline.

Oh and I like heavy armor. haha

BH can solo the heroics, IA cannot. Assuming both have their companions

Edited by Vallowen

i completely agree with the post's author , i have a sith war as main and now i'm playing with a Bounty hunter , i tend to play more with melee classes , but the BH is really fun to play , the mechanics are awesome and using a freaking missile and a flamethrower is priceless .