Product code error

bivsw

Origin has not sent out the cd-keys yet, the only thing we got was the preorder code which you've already registered...

(I know this because I preordered on Origin and my card has not been charged for the game and I do not have my retail key yet.)

Origin has not sent out the cd-keys yet, the only thing we got was the preorder code which you've already registered...

(I know this because I preordered on Origin and my card has not been charged for the game and I do not have my retail key yet.)

Origin charged my card on Nov 17th for my preorder, the total amount. Might want to look into that.

Well I logged into Origin and found product code in the info of my SWTOR.

When I try to redeem it it says:

"By redeeming this code, you are now registered for the following:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order"

then it says it's already been used ... So if that's not product code, I donno what it is.

then it says it's already been used ... So if that's not product code, I donno what it is.

Your preorder code!!!!! For the loving sake of ****s.

Also origin billed me in full, but only the $5 was a charge the rest was a hold to make sure the CC had enough on it or w/e it dropped off my statement and I assume it will be back when I get the game itself.

Thats pre-order code, the product code will be sent out to you on the 16th :)

That is your preorder code (if you look at your email with your preorder code it matches what you see there in info origin will email codes on the 16th