Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that one could be pretty awesome if we can figure out something shorter for the title. :)

Maybe Mr. "I'm going to help you cap" guy?

Hmm, I think 'I'm going to help you cap' guy might be different to 'I'm gonna go follow these stealthers' guy. :p

Our valiant hero sees that his comrade in arms is halfway through capping the turret. In the corner of his eye, he notices a marauder streaking across the landscape to interrupt. His flash grenade in hand, our brave protagonist turns and.... clicks on the turret.

I'M HELPING!

Edited by Jherad

Hmm, I think 'I'm going to help you cap' guy might be different to 'I'm gonna go follow these stealthers' guy. :p

Our valiant hero sees that his comrade in arms is halfway through capping the turret. In the corner of his eye, he notices a marauder streaking across the landscape to interrupt. His flash grenade in hand, our brave protagonist turns and.... clicks on the turret.

I'M HELPING!

I'M HELPING!

Lol that's what I imagine all of these guys saying out loud to themselves when they are doing this stuff

Edited by JP_Legatus

I'M HELPING!

Hrrm, good point. Still need a title that's a little less of a mouthful for the guy following the stealther over to "help" though.

You should write a couple of these, Zach, I bet yours would be hilarious. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I think many in the PvP community would LOVE to see a Bolster related vid...

Not sure how it could work, but if done right, could just explode the forums.

:D

I approve of this message

Though it's not really a "gamers of genius" topic :p More of a "developers of genius" topic :p

Edited by JP_Legatus

I think many in the PvP community would LOVE to see a Bolster related vid...

Not sure how it could work, but if done right, could just explode the forums.

:D

I think Bolster is more Mellimelon song territory. Perhaps a reworking of NiN Hurt.

I loved the smashbomb and stun bubble songs!

I approve of this message

Though it's not really a "gamers of genius" topic :p More of a "developers of genius" topic :p

I think Bolster is more Mellimelon song territory. Perhaps a reworking of NiN Hurt.

I loved the smashbomb and stun bubble songs!

Perhaps your both right, but I do like the Real Developers of Genius thought....lol.

Although not pvp oriented, I have a few that as a healer main I run into fairly often:

Mr. 40K hp tank - So what if your shield percent is 17, or your absorb sits just over 20, those extra 4k hps were totally worth it. If the healer can't keep you up he must be a total scrub and you should rage at him every trash pull you wipe on.

Mr. Undergeared 55 HM Queuer : You just hit 55, and now you're ready for hms! You bravely wade into a group of trash flaunting all 18k of your hps. Sure, you could have ran level 50 ops and fps and gotten some better gear, but whatever. You beat these fps on sm, how much more difficult can they really be?

Mr. Ragequit DPS : Why can't this tank hold aggro through your AOE opener, and why can't this healer keep me alive when he fails? Frickin noobs. They clearly don't understand how to play their role. Sure, you have a defensive cooldown, but you took that off your bar ages ago in order to make room for your elite speeder bike and macrobinoculars. These idiots should learn to cc after you AOE, what's the extra few seconds matter compared to the raw damage you'll put out? Time to find a better group, this one will be sorry they couldn't hang with a pro like you. Now they have to wait for a replacement dps. Good luck with that.

Was thinking "Mr. Combat Metrics Guy"...Lol.

Yeah, but that leaves out a lot of potential good material. I'm picturing one of the lines being something like "what's open world PvP again?"

PS: If the PvP forum regulars worked on one and got it exactly how you/they liked it, would probably be pretty easy to get them to record it. That would actually be pretty cool...

Edited by Gnoblesse

Lol the stealther in the endzone and the pvp sore loser are comical.

As for guys playing female toons ... let's just say I'm ok with staring at half-naked woman :D

Actually roleplaying a girl when you're a guy though :eek:

I'm scurrd now!

6 enemies charging you solo while solo guarding, and 7 of your teammates aren't bright enough to realize 75% of the enemy team is missing? LOL do you play on The Shadowlands? :p

Yeah, but that leaves out a lot of potential good material. I'm picturing one of the lines being something like "what's open world PvP again?"

PS: If the PvP forum regulars worked on one and got it exactly how you/they liked it, would probably be pretty easy to get them to record it. That would actually be pretty cool...

Very interestig

Perhaps your both right, but I do like the Real Developers of Genius thought....lol.

I like the both! I'm just saying that bolster doesn't fit into the idiot player format. They could do a game developers of genius but I don't know that it works as well as the player of genius meme. Part of what makes the gamer of genius work is we see FuzzyNavel123 in WZ and immediately think of Mr. Stealth in the Endzone.

Love the idea of the community writing one of these. I'll pick the topic....hrmm, let's see...I'll give you a choice. Anyone up for Mr. Chinese Gold Farmer Guy? The singing parts could be just fleet chat spam ads. Could be pretty funny. If ya don't like that one, maybe bolster. Whatever you guys/gals come up with, we'll record.

i always liked those commercials, but mr. stealth in the endzone guy can work absolutely amazing if played with a halfway decent team. ive done it before, where i told them to just grab the ball speed boost to pit, and pass it up, its a rediculously easy way to win 6-0 if you can get some cooperation going. though people who stay there after its 2-0 in the other teams favor are pretty bad though i will agree.