Memories of Xendor

Prophecy of the Five - US East PVP

**Guild Accomplishments**

World 2nd NM EC 16M Tanks (pre-nerf)

World 3rd HM TFB 16M

World 2nd Dread Tooth 5 & 10 stacks

World 2nd Dreadful Entity

World 3rd/US 1st 16 HM S&V

**We are now up to 7 weekly raid groups! 6 of which are full clearing all current HM content, and pushing/clearing all current NM content**

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/moxguild

Greetings, and welcome to our recruitment thread. Yes, just to get it out of the way, we are the the guild that brought you the famous/infamous "MoX Parser" you know and love. Big thanks to Ginnai for developing!

We have completed all the content in the game on both 8 man and 16 man on all available difficulties. It is our goal to continue to be one of the top rated guilds in the game(See guild accomplishments). Our officership and senior members are committed to this game for the long term. We have existed as a guild since the day pre-launch went live and exist solely for this game (you won't find any of that multi game hierarchy here)! We are a friendly and diverse bunch. We pride ourselves on not being that "typical elitist large end game guild".

Why join our guild instead of all the other guilds recruiting?

If you enjoy the idea of raiding at the highest level, or at a mid tier level, or simply contributing to a guild outside of just your raid group, this is the guild for you. We have 7 different raid groups (Diamond, Emerald, Fire & Ice, Pearl, Chrome, Infernal, and Pyro.) that go at different times throughout the week, so we can match you with the group that best suits you both from an availability and skill perspective. We have events going on every single day of the week.

PVE Recruiting:

-In light of all the groups we've established, I've opened recruiting for all classes in order to set us up to be the very best in progression raiding. Our focus is preparing for Nightmare TFB & S&V (not to mention whatever comes after)!

-If you are exceptional at playing your character and are well geared (level 66 or better), we will trial you for our highest tier 16m or our highest tier 8m raids. You are expected to show up to all the scheduled raid nights for your current team.

-If you want to raid but might not have the most experience or have below full 66 gear, we have other groups more tailored to other people in the guild with your experience/level of gear. Rest assured, we find a fit for players of all skill levels assuming you have a good attitude and are willing to take feedback/learn.

How to reach us

We are big believers that the idea of "going to some website" and filling out a huge application thread is an outmoded way of doing things. In fact, we try to integrate modern convenience into everything we do. Our guild heavily uses Mumble (which has iOS and Android applications) and Facebook (I'm sure you might have heard of this site). Don't be scared, we won't bite!

If you have any interest, reach out to me or another Memories of Xendor council member in game (Tensa/Obliterate, Paldro/Dingy, Boat/Ryeguy/Canoe, Metalsaber/Illyria/Aaliyah, Arrixic/Nezra/Nevus, Aryall/Cronoan, Milas/Irelia'Riven/Salim/Riven'Irelia) or post here and we will attempt to sync up and speak to you. We generally interview candidates as part of our recruiting process and potentially invite them as "member" status. If you have a desire to raid with one of our main groups, we have you fill out a short survey to gather your availability and move you to "recruit" status after which your membership will be determined after a period of 3-5 weeks.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Shadow dps here and VERY interested. Been looking for a new home for quite some time. I have extensive raiding experience (cleared all of Burning Crusade as it came out pre-nerf) and have found swtor to be a cakewalk. I'm a few points short of grabbing my bracers for full War Hero and I only have a few 58 armorings to replace and I'll be full IL 61 in PvE gear (all power/surge). Please send me a message here if you have any openings!

No need to bow, we are pretty humble and not "that elitest endgame guild" :). And yes, sorry, imp only right now. We do have a Republic guild but it's more just for our members to find each other over on that side.

I can assure you I'd never bow to an 'elitist endgame guild', and that just means I think you just won ten extra awesome credits. spend them wisely :D

(and I definitely don't bow to stinky imps a lot :p)

Hey guys, I'm a guildless refugee from now-dead Veela looking for people to do end-game content with. I'm a very experienced raider, and on my Sniper main I've cleared everything up to HM Kephess (guild broke up before we downed him and right before the first server merges).

My Sniper's name in-game is Achrus. I also have a few alts I've been kicking around: Vhorlus, my 50 Jug, and Kharnus my 40 Sorc I've been leveling. I'd love a chance to talk with you guys and see if you've got room.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still recruiting? Since the last server merge to Pot5, our guild activity has fallen off significantly and I am looking to move on. The few of us that are still active are looking to stick together so each of us is keeping an eye out for guilds we think we'd mesh well with.

I've come across some of your members in PvP while playing my Powertech alt (Vulkán) and after reading through the original post, MoX seems like a guild I'd like to be in for both PvE and PvP. Please let me know if you're still looking for members. Thanks.

Edit: I guess I forgot to put a bit of info about my characters. My main character (Victorinox) is a level 50 arsenal merc in augmented black hole/rakata gear that is used for PvE only. My alt is a level 50 pyro powertech (Vulkán) in augmented battlemaster/war hero gear that I've mainly been using for PvP. I would like to do PvE content on the PT as well.

Edited by GriMReapeRAK

Thanks for the reply. I actually went ahead and contacted a couple of your council members (Jamaal and Boat) a couple of days ago and I'm now a MoX recruit with both of my characters (Victorinox and Vulkán). A few of the guys from my old guild who wanted to stick together (Zorch, Joat, and Gab'ranth) have also joined as recruits. As fair as I know, all of us are now members on the facebook page and have filled out the questionnaire for raids. We are still waiting on one more guy from our old guild who wants to join as well, but he's been busy so we'll have him contact a guild council member when he gets the chance.

Didn't see any contact names listed while logged in so figured I would post here. If still recruiting I would be interested in joining with my 61 modded Sniper. Took a few weeks off from the game so haven't done tfb yet but other than that have been apart of everything else.

The only downside i have is my schedule. Am in my 30's irl so I work a lot of hours M-F. So raid wise chances are i would only be available for fri/sat/early to mid day Sunday raids. Guess the main reason for my inquiry is due to the fact that you have multiple groups and thus multiple raid times so hoping my free days can fit somewhere in all of that.

Anyway I will try to keep an eye out for officers when I am online over the weekend. Just figured I would give a shout out here to see if my schedule restraints might be something that could still be useful to a guild group. Thx, ~TwoStep

*lurks in the shadows*

I thought you guys would have had a forumy websitey thingy

Nope! We are heavily of the belief that going off to some third party website or guild tools page (enjin, guildlaunch, whatever) is an outmoded and old fashioned way of doing things. We heavily embrace Facebook for collaboration since it's integrated into most peoples' lives already.

It isn't perfect by a long shot, but we strive to use tools that are more in line with every day communication as opposed to asynchronous (having to actively go somewhere) communication. Also Facebook, Mumble, and Google Drive integrate with iOS and Android phones very well which is another reason we choose to keep the majority of our information and communication in these tools.

Our webpage is strictly to redirect to said tools and provide a web portal for MoX Parser (and is probably in drastic need of an update.)

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have 7 chars in this server and I`m equipping my healer lvl 38 (focus PVP)... I would like to join the guild to have a good way to become the best healer pvp... I have other 3 chars 50 but is my first one healer in swtor. I played WoW for 3 years in raids and arena like healer... love it...

Thx,

Tarraskinha