Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> Looking for New Members

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> Looking for New Members

Gidrea
11.09.2017 , 05:12 PM | #1
Shock and Jawa and Full Metal Jawa are accepting new members.

We are here for you! Newbies and low-level players are always welcome. Don’t be shy!

Bring all your Alts! We’re altaholics and not afraid to admit it!

We have Ops teams, and weekly Ops open to anyone.

We only have a few rules!
Be respectful of others.
Don't be offensive or profane in guild or voice chat.
Be age 16 or over.
HAVE FUN!

If you are interested in us, we’re interested in you! (We’re probably interested in you, anyway.)

Ask any member you see if you can speak to an officer! We’re here for you! Or you can apply on our website at www.shockandjawa.org.

DETAILS:

PvE Centered
Team Ops, Weekly Open Ops
Flagship & Stronghold with all the conveniences!
XP and Reputation bonuses
Weekly repair allowances
Website
Mumble

Our objective to provide a clean, safe, and friendly group where people can have fun. We have ladies, married couples, LGBT folks, bachelors, grandmas, minorities, etc, etc... We've been troll free since 2012!

Be a Jawa, not a jerk! Join us and have fun!
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Labrynthina
11.11.2017 , 12:25 PM | #2
Do you guys just focus on Ops, or do you regularly do other PVE stuff (Heroics, Flashpoints) together too? It would be nice to have a regular group for Flashpoints and endgame group content like Star Fortress Heroics and Eternal Championship arena runs.

Although my bounty hunter is certainly interested in Ops. It's her profession, after all.
A Main for every Class, an Alt for every Class, and more Agents than Imperial Intelligence can keep track of.

Gidrea
02.09.2018 , 07:08 AM | #3
Happy Guild Anniversary to all the Jawas, six years of fun!
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttërcup / Fraidy Cat - Satele Shan
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Katnipper
06.28.2018 , 06:07 AM | #4
<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> is still alive and kicking and looking for more awesome Jawas to join our sandcrawler. No matter what your play style or skill level is, there is always a place for you in our sandcrawler. Visit our website for more info or contact any one of our members online and become a Jawa today!
Show No Mercy!
Click here to get all kinds of cool ingame goodies.

kcirevamnalyd
06.28.2018 , 08:48 AM | #5
Glad to see all of you are still around, great guild and better group of people. I'd still be there if I had not changed servers all those years ago. Best of Luck, ever forward.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

The_Unknown
07.21.2018 , 01:24 PM | #6
<Shock and Jawa>/<Full Metal Jawa> are looking for members for our HM Progression teams, we have spots available on both the Republic and Imperial sides.

Please check out www.shockandjawa.org for more details on how to join, and/or look for our Officers online. Search for Shock in the "Who" and find us online.
Please click my referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/FXzn9B
Rejavarti - 70 Sage/ Sleegath - 70 Sentinel/ Bancoro - 70 Sorcerer/ Nagasi - 70 Vanguard
Shock and Jawa/Full Metal Jawa

Katnipper
12.12.2018 , 06:30 PM | #7
<Shock and Jawa> / <Full Metal Jawa> is looking for more awesome Jawas to join our sandcrawler. Although the sandcrawler is a bit smaller these days we are still alive and kicking. No matter what your play style or skill level is, there is always a place for you. Visit our website for more info or join us in discord and become a Jawa today!
Show No Mercy!
Click here to get all kinds of cool ingame goodies.

Rtrent
12.14.2018 , 12:52 PM | #8
I just transferred to this server was wondering if you are accepting new members. My characters range from DPS to heals plus crafters on Jan 3rd starting a job and my game time will be limited for at least 8 weeks I think. Tuesday will likely be my day off