Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Queue??

Hyperionjr
11.10.2017 , 10:23 PM | #11
Logged in yesterday to find that the Legacy name I been using the last 3 years on 16 toons was swapped to a server with one toon I haven't played on in 3 years... and now I have to wait in queue to play? The entire situation is just more problem than its worth.
Yoshimura - Colin-Pow - Djaengo

BRKMSN
11.10.2017 , 10:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by czallow View Post
Me too, I keep getting pushed up in the queue and I am sub.
Same here. I'm not sure I understand why my queue position increases as a subscriber. I enjoy the game and all, but if this is the new norm, I'm beginning to have my doubts about paying for this.

Hyperionjr
11.10.2017 , 10:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Fretfanatix View Post
heh yeah i sub i started at 80 in the que i gave up when it told me 152 this better not become common or i will cancel my sub and spend it elsewhere
I agree. I think I'm done for good this time. I only played to do rpvp and throwers have all but ruined that... so yea.
Yoshimura - Colin-Pow - Djaengo

czallow
11.10.2017 , 10:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BRKMSN View Post
Same here. I'm not sure I understand why my queue position increases as a subscriber. I enjoy the game and all, but if this is the new norm, I'm beginning to have my doubts about paying for this.
I think it is just a glitch, I haven't seen a queue in this game since like early 2012.

EvgenijM
11.11.2017 , 12:51 AM | #15
119th in the queue... and it is dropping slowly.
In 5 minutes, I am 130th!

Dexlar
11.11.2017 , 12:52 AM | #16
I started, was in queue at 13, 10 mins later, down to 4.. stuck there for 30 mins.. what the hell is going on..? Didn't Bioware consider this when they combined the servers? jeez!!!
Master Dexlar Dizmari SAGE HEALER
Major Braxin Dizmari TANK-Republic SpecForce XO
Captain Brizz Dizmari GUNSLINGER DAMAGE

Wimbleton
11.11.2017 , 09:03 AM | #17
Theyve created a maximum pewper occupancy algorithm. The net starts catching them and queueing them once the server reaches its pewpermax and lets them in as other pewpers log out.

Icykill_
11.11.2017 , 11:07 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexlar View Post
I started, was in queue at 13, 10 mins later, down to 4.. stuck there for 30 mins.. what the hell is going on..? Didn't Bioware consider this when they combined the servers? jeez!!!
Itís a bug... not how many are on the server... Satele isnít even reaching heavy like Star Forge is.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff