Cartel Coins not in account

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me too. Thanks for keeping us up to date what is going on. Btw Eric thank the team for me for fixing the Darth Malak armor set!!! It was bugged for years in the neck region in cutscenes that it stretched out like crazy. I am happy even though it is finally fixed afther all this time, thanks! <3 it is 1 of my favorite sets. Glad to see you guys finally fixing stuff also for some other bugs I saw, like that decoration of the Zakuul Boarding Pod. So thanks for focussing on these things I appreciate it, that is a good sign. <3 Keep up the good work.

Hey folks,

There is a little bit of a slowdown right now with cartel coins and subscriptions. The team is looking into the issue now. I'll pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

See what I said in previous message! ^^ thanks <3 for the good work with fixing bugs! :3 I also saw that the shadows on yavin 4 starting area where fixed! I forgot to say that, thanks! <3

This should be fixed moving forward see a further update at this link

Just as a little update. The issue itself is resolved and every new made sub and purchase should go through immediately.

All purchases from yesterday are still being processes and might need a bit longer to fully go through and reflect on your accounts.

If you still got issues, please contact out customer support staff as they can help with the subscriptions as mentioned already in this thread

But I can assure you that nothing will be lost, it might just appear a bit later.

Let me know if there are any issues for things that are purchases right now!

~Kat

Edited by OwenBrooks

When will all players affected by this problem have what they bought? I bought my parts at 6:43 this morning it is 5:36 pm at the time I write (French time) and I have nothing. There are people who say they have received what they bought but well over 10 hours of waiting, it is outrageous. We paid for what we requested. It's simply stolen if we do not receive our purchase.

According to Eric:

"There is a little bit of a slowdown right now with cartel coins and subscriptions. The team is looking into the issue now. I'll pass on updates as I have them. "

Yeah that was posted 19 hours ago so I think we are way past the little slowdown part. Just call it a massive slowdown and tel us whether we need to wait 24, 48 or mor hours for your system to catch up.

Edited by Mordecayi

According to Eric:

"There is a little bit of a slowdown right now with cartel coins and subscriptions. The team is looking into the issue now. I'll pass on updates as I have them. "

Yeah that was posted 19 hours ago so I think we are way past the little slowdown part. Just call it a massive slowdown and tel us whether we need to wait 24, 48 or mor hours for your system to catch up.

There is probably a backlog of orders because of what happened. So as far as time well depends on how fast they are able to process them. It's probably safe to assume they are working through them in the order they came in as well. You'll probably get a faster answer to your question from the EA forum that was linked.

It's been a few hours now and I haven't seen an update anywhere online - the twitter account hasn't even acknowledged it at all. Maybe it's not a widespread issue, but it feels a bit crap spending £23 for nothing and not hearing anything back. An update or an estimate of how long it will take would go a long way at this point.