Battlemaster...Thanks for nothing!

Praxam

Seriously! I worked my bleep off getting to Battlemaster about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Now there will be Battlemasters everywhere just because of this horrific 1.1 patch you made. Really? you can't see how bad you messed this game up. There is now no prestige in being a Battlemaster!

Seriously! I worked my bleep off getting to Battlemaster about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Now there will be Battlemasters everywhere just because of this horrific 1.1 patch you made. Really? you can't see how bad you messed this game up. There is now no prestige in being a Battlemaster!

Unless you're Republic on a heavy Imp server.

If you have level60 valor you should know it takes about 60k valor to level from 59 to 60 while people (me) getting 80-90k for A DAY of playing on ilum - which means it will take a week to level from rank 50 to rank 60.

It's same as in warzones - but slightly less frustrating. I call ******** for those 500valor/minute screens - there is nothing like that in my SWTOR "reality".

Edited by Pashgan

Stop saying you "worked hard" for your Battlemaster rank. There is no "work" involved in getting Valor rank 60. All it requires is TIME. It's just a dull and sometimes boring grind. So if you're a student with loads of free time, you should obviously be able to get it faster than others. If you have a job, it's obviously going to take awhile.

It's annoying as if people relate "working hard" and even sometimes "skill" to getting Battlemaster when neither are involved in obtaining it. It is rather simple: if you play far more than others and queue nonstop, you will get it faster than others.

Edited by copasetic

Stop saying you "worked hard" for your Battlemaster rank. There is no "work" involved in getting Valor rank 60. All it requires is TIME. It's just a dull and sometimes boring grind. So if you're a student with loads of free time, you should obviously be able to get it faster than others. If you have a job, it's obviously going to take awhile.

It's annoying as if people relate "working hard" and even sometimes "skill" to getting Battlemaster when neither are involved in obtaining it. It is rather simple: if you play far more than others and queue nonstop, you will get it faster than others.

Definetly requires work. Energy + Time = Work. Basic physics bra.

all the imp kids in here crying they deserve the title because they pinned republic in there respawn and farmed them for 7 hrs meanwhile the rest of us have had to farm wargames for weeks...ya nothing wrong with 7 hrs worth of work compared to weeks of non stop pvp.:rolleyes:

You farmed lowbies in Warzones so get over it. If anything the should roll back all the battle masters who had easy street BEFORE 1.1

yes everygame was all lowbie imps vs republic battlemasters....actually it was the other way around since imp's leveled faster....

So to summarize:

I hate warzones.

I hate Ilum.

I hate PVP.

I do that stuff for weeks and weeks because I have to.

I likes gear.

I likes titles.

They make me feel like people respect me.

Now if you don't mind, I am going to go cry about it all in a public forum where everyone can read.

Edited by GoldSquadGirl

So to summarize:

I hate warzones.

I hate Ilum.

I hate PVP.

I likes gear.

I likes titles.

Now if you don't mind, I am going to go cry about it all in a public forum where everyone can read.

An exceptional summation.

So to summarize:

I hate warzones.

I hate Ilum.

I hate PVP.

I likes gear.

I likes titles.

This +1 ... but in my case im almost leaving the game .. will think about it cause i got nice guildies and that is it ... maybe GW2 ...

I worked my butt off to and finally got it on Monday and ya know what? The people today did NOT get the Valor that has been rumored so you can rest calmly as it was all a bunch of trolls who jumped on a Rumor band-wagon and claimed a bunch of "BS".

I worked my butt off to and finally got it on Monday and ya know what? The people today did NOT get the Valor that has been rumored so you can rest calmly as it was all a bunch of trolls who jumped on a Rumor band-wagon and claimed a bunch of "BS".

No , in my server they did , im not even joking , it was a valor FARM , just remm it gives me a head ache already ... hope they add a server transfer NOW , so i can go to your server where it seems it was minor.

So to summarize:

I hate warzones.

I hate Ilum.

I hate PVP.

I likes gear.

I likes titles.

hehehehee That prrreeeeettttty much summarizes it.

It seems like....alott athese threads and stuff, people are complaining about not getting gear or enough trinkets and titles, but on the flip side, complains aobut pvp and hwo much they had Warzones, world pvp, Ilum etc.

Its like they want cake and pie at the same time. You just cant have both!! :p

And then you got some that flaunt around the forums with their new titles from using the Ilum exploit/abuse from today thinking they are awesome cuz they are now valor 90 or something and deserve respect... uh huh... :p sure lol

Does this mean that I get more trinkets, respect and efame for killing valor 90+ players now? :D!!

No one cares, there will be more battlemasters today tomorrow and in 1 month, who cares that you grinded non stop.