Alderaan bonus mission start?

MagicShroom

Anyone know where to start the alderaan bonus mission?

I have used torhead but have no idea where that colonel malcom is who starts it.

After searching several hours ingame i was thinking of asking here.

And this is for the Republic i am looking for. Not you evil imperials :p

Edited by MagicShroom

You can't actually do it until you completely finish Hoth. My bf and me had the same problem when we were trying to find it. After you finish Hoth and the second chapter of your story, there will be a quest in the republic fleet that will send you to Alderaan. There you will go to house Organa and Colonel Malcom will talk to you there, thus beginning the Alderaan bonus series. You have to have the quest from the fleet though. There will not be a quest in the spaceport like other bonus series. Like i said though, it is not available until AFTER hoth and your second major story arc is complete.

I hope this helps (For republic players anyways). Our bonus series did bug out on us halfway through, hopefully it will not do the same for the rest.

I never found the quest on the station, but luckily I knew where it started on the planet. Just head into Organa Castle and take the second left - quest giver is in there and you can start it.

This was the best explanation I got. Thanks man

I never found the quest on the station, but luckily I knew where it started on the planet. Just head into Organa Castle and take the second left - quest giver is in there and you can start it.

This was the best explanation I got. Thanks man

Got the quest. Level 40, 2nd left in House Organa.

Btw,Hoth has nothing to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the fact that you got a return mission to go do the bonus quests on Alderaan from the Republic Fleet is a nice design in the game. I also just got that same "reminder", and have gotten a similar "reminder" about bonus quests for another planet, while on the Republic Fleet.

It has nothing to do with HOTH I have not done a single mission on hoth and I did all the bonus missions on alderaan just have to be the level requirement which is like 38-42 (somewhere in there.. the missions are level 40) no idea who I got it from though... it was not on imperial fleet as far as I know

It has nothing to do with HOTH I have not done a single mission on hoth and I did all the bonus missions on alderaan just have to be the level requirement which is like 38-42 (somewhere in there.. the missions are level 40) no idea who I got it from though... it was not on imperial fleet as far as I know

It has nothing to do with HOTH

*sigh* read the thread

for the level 36 quest on the fleet you need to do hoth/act1 first.

for the level 40 quest on alderaan (the main bonus line) you don't.

in the end it's just crappy designed.

Edited by Graburr

Got the quest. Level 40, 2nd left in House Organa.

Btw,Hoth has nothing to do with it.

I don't usually come on the forums here to post.

Best, and most direct, answer I've ever seen in a far too long of a time.

Thx.

-Jin

• 3 weeks later...
You can't actually do it until you completely finish Hoth. My bf and me had the same problem when we were trying to find it. After you finish Hoth and the second chapter of your story, there will be a quest in the republic fleet that will send you to Alderaan. There you will go to house Organa and Colonel Malcom will talk to you there, thus beginning the Alderaan bonus series. You have to have the quest from the fleet though. There will not be a quest in the spaceport like other bonus series. Like i said though, it is not available until AFTER hoth and your second major story arc is complete.

I hope this helps (For republic players anyways). Our bonus series did bug out on us halfway through, hopefully it will not do the same for the rest.

On my SI, I just have to complete my class quest. I still had side quests on Hoth to do but got the quest.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...