What is your favorite mount in the game ?

fushnchips

I used to like the Scrapper but it started to get pretty darn noisy after hours of gameplay.

Then i used the GSI Pleasure Speeder which was surprisingly silent for a hotrod speeder with 6 flaming tailpipes and these days i'm sticking to my Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair which took me over 6m creds and 25+ hours of gambling on Contraband Slot machines to get the 10 Cartel Market Certificates required.

I have always wanted one of these for my Slinger!!!

I got mine from the Chevin event (that was the event right?), and it has been so awesome on my BH. I love the sparks and trail of smoke. Back when it was more rare, people would send me tells about it all the time asking where it came from etc. For anyone who can get it, it is so worth it.

Edited by Darkside

So many of the "my favorite item in the game..." is based on which character is answering the question .

Each of my over 3 dozen alts have their own favorite things, most are unique from the favorites of my other alts.

But the most beneficial mount is the Kurtob Alliance Speeder. It gives you max speed regardless of your piloting skill.

Edited by JediRelentless

Hyrotii YH-55. It was my first mount ever, was sooo happy two years ago when i started playing when i had enough money to buy it. In case you wonder which one is it - it looks exactly like the speeder like you take outside DK spaceport to go to Kaas City.

I also found its name a bit funny - in real life i own a Yamaha chopper :D

Edited by bluehufsa