Azzirith

Server: The Harbinger - PvE US West

Faction: Republic

Guild Focus: Player Vs. Environment

Timezone Scheduling: Pacific

Imperial Guild: Yes - Tartarus

Voice Chat: Yes - Ventrilo

Resources: Guild Portal Site with Forums, Facebook group

Contacts: Madroth (Guild Leader, alts - Madekos, Madax), Kyslar (Recruitment Officer, alts - Kyslauq, Kyslai, Kyslid), Azzyryth (Raid Leader, alts - Kædus, Juggerpage), Dayleph (Guild Banker, alts - Blayke), Lanurai (Creative Events Leader, alts - ), Ayraa (Recruitment Lieutenant, alt - )

Progression: 8-Man

Eternity Vault - 5/5 Nightmare

Karagga's Palace - 5/5 Nightmare

Explosive Conflict - 3/4 Hard

Terror From Beyond - 5/5 Story

Operation Times:

Friday 7PM-10PM PST - Farm run, varying of full clear on HM EV/KP or SM EC/TFB focusing on gearing new recruits and/or fresh 50's

Saturday 8PM-11PM PST - Progression run consisting of the most advanced run our team is currently geared for. We'd been hitting HMEC and progressing quite well.

Elysium is a semi-casual PvE focused guild, looking to expand our horizons. We originally formed on Harbinger during early release, but moved to Darth Sion due to overinflated queue times originally, and have since moved back, via Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

For being semi-casual, we have a good mix of experienced raiders who are wanting to push farther into the harder Operations the Old Republic offers. We were making excellent strides until we hit a road block some of our core raiders decided to explore other gaming opportunities. We typically only raid six hours a week as scheduled events, though we've been known to pull together impromptu runs during off-raid times. We have a farm run set aside for gearing alts, new recruits and fresh fifties, as well as to give the more casual raiders a chance to see the end game Operations in a friendly environment. We also have a progression run for the more hard-core raiders, those of us who enjoy the challenge of fighting the most difficult PvE bosses the game has to throw at us and don't mind a bit of face-smashing while we learn new mechanics.

While we are PvE focused, we do have a small crowd of PvP'ers, often times playing in the 10-49 bracket, as well as a small group in the 50's bracket. While it's not our primary focus, many of us do enjoy the challenge of going up against other players periodically.

We also host several server-wide creative events, from bounty-hunting, to role-playing, to datacron hunts, as well as hosting and co-hosting free runs for the +10 fleet datacron.

If you're looking for a friendly, respectful place to call your own, I'd love to be given the opportunity to prove ourselves to you. You can contact any of our Officers via in-game whispers or mail, drop a reply on this post, or check us out at our guildportal site, http://www.elysium.torportal.com. We ask all members to have posted an application on-site, so if you're at all interested, please be sure to check us out!

• 2 weeks later...
Elysium is still looking for quality people to build our community! If you've had feelings that this is a solo game, trouble finding friends to play with, or for any other reason have felt isolated while play SWTOR, Elysium has a unique element that just might be able to end that problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Been a lil bit since I've checked this posting, just another shameless plug for us. We do have an Imperial sister guild, however we are predominately Republic Guild. If you're looking for a good community to play with, come check us out!

I am interested in the opportunity to join <Elysium>. I checked the site under "Recruitment" and --> "our guild guildlines", and could not find the application form. Please message me in game at the below - I'm currently leveling a juggernaut and a sage so please contact both. Thank you!

-Silvazoldyck (Main - lvl 11 sage)

-Mahazoldyck (lvl 26 juggernaut)

Edited by luminaireSWTOR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...