SI list of followers at end of main story line

Ulzare

so im thinking bout doing a New SI soon and was wondering if anyone has a list of everyone that shows up at the end as your supporters and followers just cuz i know ive never had them all (i always kill harkun at the least) but this time i want everyone that i can to bow before me (sithlord complex-heehee)

thx in advance

so im thinking bout doing a New SI soon and was wondering if anyone has a list of everyone that shows up at the end as your supporters and followers just cuz i know ive never had them all (i always kill harkun at the least) but this time i want everyone that i can to bow before me (sithlord complex-heehee)

thx in advance

Do you mean the original class story? If so, its always the exact same five companions:

Khem Val, Andronikos Revel, Ashara Zavros, Talos Drellik, Xalek

If you are just referring to people that are your allies during the SI original class story …

I think its just the Admiral you recruit in building your power base against Thanaton, and the cult leaders on Nar Shaddaa

Do you mean after KOTFE/KOTET?

Talos and Xalek are available as Alliance Alerts as soon as you complete Chapter 9 of KOTFE. Ashara and Andronikos are available as alerts when KOTET is finished. Khem Val doesn't return per se, but all classes can get a Dashade through an alliance alert after Chapter 11 or 12 I think of KOTFE

No, OP means all the folks in the meeting after you are appointed to the Dark Council, where you go to DK, and I don't have it to hand. Obviously all your companions, but I don't remember the rest of the crowd.

All I remember is Harkun is possibly there, as well as the guy you can choose to blow up with the Silencer... I think.