Broke the 1800 mark, quite happy!

Asphen

grats. and what chest are you using btw. i have 2 Might armoring from karagga..one is in belt and the other waiting for bracers...take off the stim then post pick..

I have everything Rakata but chest and helm...Have Columi weaponmaster implant with aug,..tryingto make another though.. eveything u have is basically what i got..just need to get more Rakata Str/end/pwr mods

1758 str

28% crit

71% crit Multi

100% accuracy

465.5 bonus dmg

Thanks guys.

Power is pretty good actually. If you buy the Champion Sombrero for Smugglers, and rip out the enhancement, it has a nice endurance/power/surge enhancement in it. (Even more so if you are a 100% crit Force Sweep guy.)

Like so it should look like this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n32onr&s=5

For the chest, I don't have a Rakata chest piece, but I do have a level 58 armoring mod, with the same mods/enhancement as in the picture above

For what it is worth, I'll add the extra comments:

- In the debate of Power vs Strength, I like Strength. When you break down the math, it is really close, however, there is a 5% strength buff in the game. The more you have, the more you reap. You can see in this screenshot, I have 1902 str with that buff.

- In between the warzones, go hunt yourself some Willpower datacrons. Eeek out some extra damage from burns/force abilities. You should have 140 willpower at the end.

- I'll likely remove one more accuracy enhancement for a power/surge one. I'm just waiting to see how hard it is to hit things in the new content they are releasing with the big patch. I read on Sithwarrior somewhere that you only need 98% (108% special) accuracy to always hit everything during operations in the current content.

Edited by Asphen

I'm pretty sure Willpower doesn't affect even your Force damage attacks if your primary damage type is Strength.

As you may know, Strength gives extra damage as well as Crit Chance.

I checked my Crit Chance before getting a Willpower datacron, and it didn't increase it at all.. That may just be because it was a +2 but I will check again with an actual stim buff and see but i'm almost completely sure it doesn't affect us.

I am not trying to toot my horn but rather make sure I am understanding what you are talking about. I just did 1770 damage at level 30 with my Marauder in PvE with a Pommel Smash.....were you talking about your MAX 1 time damage or a certain type of damage/situation/skill use? Just trying to decide how excited to be :) Thanks

He is talking about his Strength stat.

Also WILL probably effects your force powers a little as well. I'm a BH and even though aim is our main stat cunning effects our tech crit chance and damage I think. Its not a lot mind you but it does add a little extra that you don't need to bother with on your gear.

I'm pretty sure Willpower doesn't affect even your Force damage attacks if your primary damage type is Strength.

I checked my Crit Chance before getting a Willpower datacron, and it didn't increase it at all.. That may just be because it was a +2 but I will check again with an actual stim buff and see but i'm almost completely sure it doesn't affect us.

Like, go pick up a +4 Willpower datacron. Before you pick it up, look at the tooltip of Bladestorm or something forceish. then after you pick it up, you will notice that the damage is ever so slightly higher.

I know no one cares, but I broke past 1800 strength because I got a nice EV run in. /woot The force was with the data coobs on this one.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=153bgxw&s=5

Only self buffs on. It might seem minor, but it was a fun goal to get past. Any 1900+ Sentinels out there?

Also, come at me new content. I am prepared :)

What is your STR without the stim your using? a.k.a how much STR does that stim add? :)

It does. Obviously you don't gear for it, but get the datacrons. A mousover of your willpower stat also confirms this. +force dmg and force crit.

Not true. Arrow over the Willpower stat on your sheet and it will tell you the amount of force bonus damage it grants. Your off stat (willpower for sentinels) does not affect crit chance though. Only your primary does that.

Willpower effects any force bonus damage. I have collected all WP datacrons just because it helps with burns

grats. and what chest are you using btw. i have 2 Might armoring from karagga..one is in belt and the other waiting for bracers...take off the stim then post pick..

I have everything Rakata but chest and helm...Have Columi weaponmaster implant with aug,..tryingto make another though.. eveything u have is basically what i got..just need to get more Rakata Str/end/pwr mods

1758 str

28% crit

71% crit Multi

100% accuracy

465.5 bonus dmg

Chest drops from last boss on Cadimimu (spelling?)

he is probably a biochem so take 112 Str away. I have 1758 Str at the moment. but i also run 3% more crit and im also a biochem. Once I have my rakata chest and helm I will have 1800+ str. then i will start modding with the Rakata str mod.

One thing you might want to look into is to get rid of that belt. Pick up the Civilian Pilot belt and through that Might armoring in there. Thats what I did. 108 str/72 end/ 34 pwr..its sexy.

Can't wait to get ahold of some bracers to do the same. I swear they put Guardian Armoring on the sentinel rakata belt and bracers

Man. There are two types of people in this world. The elite of us that are Biochemers, and the people that make gear for biochemers.

I tried to unclick my stim but the withdrawl hit me and I had to reshoot up.

with the new crafting in 1.2 though, I'm hoping to get ear/belt/bracer/relic with augment slots though. It would be so nice.

The orange belt/bracer is a good idea. I was just waiting for medium social armor to come out.

Now the big question is: I just got the bell hat from that big hutt in that place place. it's light armor though. Is that making changing to medium armor? I doubt it, but I'm hoping. It's silly to give me a light armor reward.

Bell Hat: http://tinypic.com/r/1zv8q40/5

Ah sweet, thanks for clarification guys.

So what other abilities does Willpower boost the damage of, other then Force Statis and I presume Force Sweep?

Burn DOTs for watchman spec. Blade storm. Any ability that says it is a force attack really.

with the new crafting in 1.2 though, I'm hoping to get ear/belt/bracer/relic with augment slots though. It would be so nice.

Don't forget sabers. I have my MH and OH crafted with augment slots, waiting in the bank for unlocked hilts in 1.2.

yeah..i want that helm from karagga bad. We've done him twice on Nightmare, first time we got 2 mounts and 2nd time we only got 1 mount. No helm yet, but the difffernce from light and medium isn't much since we aren't tanks. I would through in the Might Armoring 25, Advanced Deft Mod 25A and the Advanced Adept Enhancment 25...

122 strength

105 endurance

48 power

51 Surge

Those are what I want on all my modable gear and currently have 3 pieces like it. Waiting on more extra drops...Although Surge blows after your around 70%..I might just through in some crit. I just like the power. I really wish I could get ahold of a crit/pwr enhancement but not sure those even exist..Anyone know.

I know no one cares, but I broke past 1800 strength because I got a nice EV run in. /woot The force was with the data coobs on this one.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=153bgxw&s=5

Only self buffs on. It might seem minor, but it was a fun goal to get past. Any 1900+ Sentinels out there?

Also, come at me new content. I am prepared :)

Oh em gee another Marauder/Sent from Vulkar Highway on the forum?