What will happen with commendations?

MyrickG

I think many of us are waiting to find out the answer to this. I am holding off spending my comms until we know something. What do you think is the best way to handle this to upgrade to the new gear?

@devs are you able to answer this for us now or give us a clue about it?

Obvious answer is obvious. But better to bring the subject up and perhaps know sooner than later right? For those of us who like the extra edge. For example: If war zone gear stays the same I should be buying brutalizer, but if we are upgrading I should be hoarding PvP comms, that's of course if they use the same commendation system.

I plan to keep my supply of Elite and Ultimate comms at 50-75% of capacity just in case there is a good reason to have them when 3.0 hits the servers.

That way I have plenty of room for more comms when I run content that awards them, while also being able to easily cap them the week or two before early access begins if there is a good enough reason to do so.

I plan to keep my supply of Elite and Ultimate comms at 50-75% of capacity just in case there is a good reason to have them when 3.0 hits the servers.

That way I have plenty of room for more comms when I run content that awards them, while also being able to easily cap them the week or two before early access begins if there is a good enough reason to do so.

You have the right idea for sure. I think everything will bump down as per usual , ultimate gear will become elite , elite will become basic. After that though I'm not sure really as they can't get rid of classic gear so we shall see.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I asume we'll see the same thing as with RotHC; basic, elite and ultimate comms will be collected into a new version of classic comms and we'll get a completely new version of commendations for SoR flashpoints and operations.

The chance of Bioware reusing any of the old comms to purchase lvl 60 pve gear is practically zero.

Edited by Hrco

I asume we'll see the same thing as with RotHC; basic, elite and ultimate comms will be collected into new version of classic comms and we'll get completely new version of commendations for SoR flashpoints and operations.

The chance of Bioware reusing any of the old comms to purchase lvl 60 pve gear is practically zero.

This or else people burn trough the new content too fast!

The same old story as any mmo expansion.

We already seen it before :p