Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

May the 4th

blackopsranger
04.26.2016 , 08:28 AM | #1
Any word on special events for may the 4th? Besides the chapter I mean.
<Tragic Heroes>

TUXs
04.26.2016 , 08:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by blackopsranger View Post
Any word on special events for may the 4th? Besides the chapter I mean.
The chapter is the 3rd, not 4th.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Hoplop
04.26.2016 , 08:41 AM | #3
May the 4th has been celebrated quietly in previous years with the unannounced granting of a pet or toy to subscribers. (I'm not sure if ftp players got these or not.)

Damask_Rose
04.26.2016 , 08:45 AM | #4
New astromech pet. Double xp. Musco Marathon stream. The producer livestream also mentioned prizes and giveaways, but not how they will be available.

AlienEyeTX
04.26.2016 , 09:09 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
New astromech pet. Double xp. Musco Marathon stream. The producer livestream also mentioned prizes and giveaways, but not how they will be available.
But you know it'll be through Twitter and Facebook. Maybe something on these forums, if we're lucky, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

Damask_Rose
04.26.2016 , 09:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
But you know it'll be through Twitter and Facebook. Maybe something on these forums, if we're lucky, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
My guess is that it will be during Musco's stream. I have zero luck with things like that, so I 'm not too excited about it.

Jamtas
04.26.2016 , 10:48 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
To be eligible for the prize you can't have criticized the development team in the past year during KOTFE.

...and the 3 winners are....
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Peace out.

DieAlteHexe
04.26.2016 , 10:49 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamtas View Post
To be eligible for the prize you can't have criticized the development team in the past year during KOTFE.

Dang.
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

Thoronmir
04.26.2016 , 10:53 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamtas View Post

But ... but ... but ... I've never "criticized" the development team! I've only provided negatively-phrased constructive feedback concerning aspects of SWTOR they've ruined. How is that "criticism"?
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Becky Pepper never forgets

Holocron
04.26.2016 , 10:53 AM | #10
So is it Revenge of the 5th, or Revenge of the 6th?

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out