Maintenance: June 7th, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, June 7th for maintenance. This is for back-end updates only, there will not be a patch to download.

Details:

DATE: 7 June 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1200 - 1500 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Unable to connect, is there still servers down?

Same. I can log into the forums, but I've only made it past the splash screen you get after hitting PLAY once, and there the game would not let me log into any character because a download was pending. I dug out the posts from a few weeks ago and fired up pingplotter and there is a large packet loss again at level3.ord03.atlas.cogentco.com.

Things were fine before the maintenance, I was able to connect and knock out a few heroics right up until maintenance start time.

edit: corrected failing node name.

Edited by txbrumley

Same. I can log into the forums, but I've only made it past the splash screen you get after hitting PLAY once,

Things were fine before the maintenance, I was able to connect [like always, normal] .

QFE same for me yep,

hope things get resolved soon

I made it to the server selection screen, but it's stuck in "Quick Play Mode" as if a patch is still downloading and won't let me log into any of my characters.

I'm having the same issue...been 4 hours and still cant play unless I want to start a new toon and play on the starter planet.

• 2 months later...