WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

rosowski

As most have experienced, my current guild has experienced the loss of a decent amount of active players over the last couple months. I have a practically full War Hero geared Powertech DPS that I would like to get into a guild with some active PVPers. I usually log in right after work (5pm ET) for a couple hours and am on mostly all weekends. My current guild only has 1 other active PVPers (who may want to join me in moving), and with the 1.4 changes, I'd like to run with a more organized group.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
That is a fairly harassing statement....

No more harassing than you guys have been to my operative in 50 pvp. Can't kill you guys one time w/o you getting butthurt and chasing me down the rest of the match. I was wrong in my previous statement.....

Join Infinite Darkness the most elite and petty/childish butthurts on this server.

No more harassing than you guys have been to my operative in 50 pvp. Can't kill you guys one time w/o you getting butthurt and chasing me down the rest of the match. I was wrong in my previous statement.....

Join Infinite Darkness the most elite and petty/childish butthurts on this server.

Coming from the same guy who posted this?

Did you think people wouldn't realize?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547701

Operative complaining about being ganked???? Stealth??

Coming from the same guy who posted this?

Did you think people wouldn't realize?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=547701

Realize that 50 pvp is crap now and everyone who rolls a 50 always picks on the recruits in recruit gear? How do you expect more ppl to play if all you do is constantly 3 cap and rob everyone on the other team the rewards of pvp. You guys make unranked so unfair. I wish they'd hurry and let ppl solo queue for ranked cause I'm sick of you guys always coming into unranked in grps of 3 and 4 using your vent to ruin all the casual pvpers fun. They need a seperate pvp queue for the tryhards like you. Leave my operative alone and stop harassing me so I can actually reap some rewards.

Operative complaining about being ganked???? Stealth??

Soon as I pop out of stealth one of their stealthers pops out of stealth to gank me. I can either stay hidden the whole match or get ganked and chain stunned when I try to attack someone or grab the ball or cap an obj. Its harassment on the highest level and bw seems to not give two ***** that they keep solo picking me out to kill only me everytime I leave the spawn.

Soon as I pop out of stealth one of their stealthers pops out of stealth to gank me. I can either stay hidden the whole match or get ganked and chain stunned when I try to attack someone or grab the ball or cap an obj. Its harassment on the highest level and bw seems to not give two ***** that they keep solo picking me out to kill only me everytime I leave the spawn.

You're a little full of yourself, because honestly I have no *********** idea who you are.

Also if 4 people are singling you out, youd think it would be hard to maintain that 3 cap. Your ******** doesnt really add up.

The #$%& teams I always end up on are the only thing that don't add up fella xD. Pug grps againt a premade and you guys run around thinking your the best on the server. Ya'll suck and ya know it. Thats why you play in unranked cause you still get spanked by the pubs in rwz.

The #$%& teams I always end up on are the only thing that don't add up fella xD. Pug grps againt a premade and you guys run around thinking your the best on the server. Ya'll suck and ya know it. Thats why you play in unranked cause you still get spanked by the pubs in rwz.

Wait republic ques for ranked? Wait anyone ques for ranked? You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Realize that 50 pvp is crap now and everyone who rolls a 50 always picks on the recruits in recruit gear? How do you expect more ppl to play if all you do is constantly 3 cap and rob everyone on the other team the rewards of pvp. You guys make unranked so unfair. I wish they'd hurry and let ppl solo queue for ranked cause I'm sick of you guys always coming into unranked in grps of 3 and 4 using your vent to ruin all the casual pvpers fun. They need a seperate pvp queue for the tryhards like you. Leave my operative alone and stop harassing me so I can actually reap some rewards.

i understand, i solo queue. i get ripped up by premades. it is frustrating. but there isn't a "fix" for it. bad players need to play too, sorry you get stuck with them all the time.

there are plenty of good players, i don't always get my butt handed to me solo.

i understand, i solo queue. i get ripped up by premades. it is frustrating. but there isn't a "fix" for it. bad players need to play too, sorry you get stuck with them all the time.

there are plenty of good players, i don't always get my butt handed to me solo.

Don't get me wrong I understand it is player vs player and I understand there are ppl waaaaay better than me. I also understand in pvp you get killed. What they are doing isn't playing the game. It is harassment. When they ONLY go after me and attack me with 2 to 3 ppl at one time......that isn't giving me a change to learn my class. If I am always having to run and hide or getting burned down before I get a chance to do anything how will I ever get a handle on 50 pvp as an Operative? I hear its a fun class but these guys are just determined to make me quit before I really begin to enjoy 50 pvp.

Don't get me wrong I understand it is player vs player and I understand there are ppl waaaaay better than me. I also understand in pvp you get killed. What they are doing isn't playing the game. It is harassment. When they ONLY go after me and attack me with 2 to 3 ppl at one time......that isn't giving me a change to learn my class. If I am always having to run and hide or getting burned down before I get a chance to do anything how will I ever get a handle on 50 pvp as an Operative? I hear its a fun class but these guys are just determined to make me quit before I really begin to enjoy 50 pvp.

Here's the thing, i've asked around and no one know who you might even possibly be. If we don't know you how are we harassing you? I cant constantly jump on someone I don't know.

Edited by Koltoclone

Make sure you spread peanut butter under your chin to protect yourself from the government's nanobots.

Here's the thing, i've asked around and no one know who you might even possibly be. If we don't know you how are we harassing you? I cant constantly jump on someone I don't know.

Not knowing who I am hasn't stopped you or any of your guildies from hunting me down in 50 pvp. You ruin the game for casual players. On top of everything else I've had to deal with from this game and bioware and I can't even enjoy a few simple matches to make some more progression to get better gear w/o some premades from ID 3 capping ppl to make sure noone but them gets any rewards at all. You guy suck and are selfish and are bad for this server. I wish bioware would let me move servers or move you guys to a pvp server where you obviously belong.