Can we RE Rakata implants from daily vendors?

Ciridemarr

As the title says - is it possible to RE Rakata implants from daily vendors (Black Hole, Ilum, Belsavis) ?

I got a pair of Survivor implants for my tanking but when I try to check tooltip for RE'ing possibility it says "No schematic avaible"

I would be very grateful for any infos about this. Thanks in advance.

I couldn't find anything on the forums that covered reverse engineering of end-game craft, hoping someone sees this and will provide a link to something relevant.

I can confirm that Black Hole Implants bought and found can be RE'd with the possibility of a schematic. I bought a player made Hazmat implant on my server with the hopes of RE'ing for a schematic, but the tooltip says no. Interestingly enough, the tooltip also says no for level 27 armorings that are player made, but if you put them in a piece of gear, then pull them out, they can be RE'd for the schematic.

I'm not sure why there is so much confusion over what can, and what cant be RE'd, as well as craftable gear (tionese) that is bind on pickup. It just seems like a waste of resources.

I'm not sure why there is so much confusion over what can, and what cant be RE'd, as well as craftable gear (tionese) that is bind on pickup. It just seems like a waste of resources.

It's really simple: You can currently RE any level 61 or greater mod that isn't slot-specific or says "crafted by so-and-so". So you can't RE Campaign armorings because they're bound to a slot; you can only RE ones that drop BoE by themselves. You can't reverse player-crafted items till you insert them into gear and remove them, thereby clearing the "crafted by" text. (This was unintended, but BioWare has said it's not an exploit.)

You can not reverse engineer purples below grade 61 to receive a schematic.

You can reverse engineer purples that are grade 61 or better to receive a schematic. (black hole/campaign and dread guard)

Really? So then only Energized/Exotech schematics drop, and the gear itself isn't REable?

Makes sense I guess, but for the love of god - why do no Artifice Schematics drop in Flashpoints/Operations, BW why do you hate my chosen profession?