Is everyone re-roling out of operative

master_finese

Operative is weak compared to most classes without acid blade. Is everyone re-rolling as the forums suggest. I get stunned, then stunned, then stunned, then dead.

Healers out heal my damage, everyone out damages me. Im 35, dont have knock down with back stab, dont have acid blade. I dont see this class worth much at this point to continue.

Operative is weak compared to most classes without acid blade. Is everyone re-rolling as the forums suggest. I get stunned, then stunned, then stunned, then dead.

Healers out heal my damage, everyone out damages me. Im 35, dont have knock down with back stab, dont have acid blade. I dont see this class worth much at this point to continue.

Do people roll out of assassins because they are underpowered and look weak compared to operatives? Only fotm people rolls out of fotm classes.

If you like the playstyle, it doesn't matter if they are at the bottom of the barrel, you will make it shine just because you like it.

Edited by xxdragonragexx

I am full lethality and i am beginning to like it. Played a few BG's tonight and I was top 3 in Damage on all of them. I was disappointed at first but I am starting to get the hang of it. I just wish the range on the abilities that use the gun were 30m not 10m. But I have a 32 Sorc that i am leveling and is fun to play.

Do people roll out of assassins because they are underpowered and look weak compared to operatives? Only fotm people rolls out of fotm classes.

If you like the playstyle, it doesn't matter if they are at the bottom of the barrel, you will make it shine just because you like it.

u made me laugh. assassins aren't underpowered. no class is underpowered unless bioware goes through with the Scoundrel/Operative nerf.

Im not operative but I am scoundrel. We will still be doing great damage and if we Hybrid healing we survive A LOT more lol... So no I for one will not be rerolling besides nothing like coming out of the shadows to put a shotgun/blade to the back of the head/neck.

You must be REALLY REALLY bad

On my 28 concealment Operative, without acid blade/hidden strike/meticulously kept blades (ALL THE GOODIES).. I regularly top 10-49 wzs in damage, kills... regularly; with 1-4 deaths.

You have so many tools; Use them right and you will absolutely own. If I can destroy almost every 10-49 wz I enter with an operative that doesn't even have all the goodies of the spec, then you most certainly can with them.

A lot of people say don't roll guardian but I still roll it because of it's play style. Yea it needs work, but someone how I manage to make it in the top 3 of warzones every time. It's how you play and help your team. Your kill count is not the only thing that matters.

Nobody rerolls from BH or Sorc though....

I am.

Against competent players you just don't have enough options to be effective. I'm switching to classes that have a little bit wider toolbox. This is something people who complain about Trooper wouldn't understand though (talking Commando, not Vanguard/PT).

Commando's are just boring to play once you've played some of the other AC's. So little utility, so few options in any given fight. It's hard to be unpredictable in PVP in meaningful ways as a Commando.

Working on a shadow and a guardian atm. Pretty sure shadow is going to win out.

Operatives dont need a nerf, this is just BS from ppl who get assw00ped because they get nervous, faceroll the keybord in despair when backstabbed and die.

The reason i say this (they dont need nerf) is because the stealth attack is the main weapon of the operative.

When outside the stealth he becomes a lot more vulnerable than the sniper in combat.

If u nerf the damage to the point that coming out of stealth (after the stab) will not give u real chances of killing you opponent, then you will simply kill the class, because that is their main weapon.

The same goes for scoundrel: once out of the stealth, they are not all powerful, and become quite vulnerable.

I really have no major complains to make in this game about the classes: every one of them has weak and strong points, but it looks like ppl who cant play their classes properly insist on keep crying about this or that "Overpowered class", asking Bioware to save their asses with big nerfs....when they should improve their crappy play style and learn the basics.

I really expected more retarded comments. I guess most gamers are growing up. I do fine with my operative. I will likely play some sort of hybrid but each tree should offer a big advantage that I'm not seeing outside the middle tree. I'm at valor 27 so I have played many matches. Most one on one end ok. I duel fine and probably would have made a :rolleyes: sniper. Oh well, I think a nerf is a bad idea. If you get ganked then you know what it is like running down a sniper or mercenary with no chance to make it to him alive. So if you nerf Operative give me something else in return like better grenades and healing or a good dot on my melee attacks. So if I do make it to you you will feel it.