Future Star wars Movies

xxCheliosxx

Just wanted to ask a question to the forum community.Do you guys think with the last 3 episodes of star wars being made and the Han solo and Boba fett movie being made.Could these movies provide a lifeline for the game and give it more longevity?What doe you guys think ?:D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/han-solo-movie-boba-fett-movie-star-wars_n_2631584.html

Just wanted to ask a question to the forum community.Do you guys think with the last 3 episodes of star wars being made and the Han solo and Boba fett movie being made.Could these movies provide a lifeline for the game and give it more longevity?What doe you guys think ?:D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/han-solo-movie-boba-fett-movie-star-wars_n_2631584.html

I'd much rather see them do a series of Old Republic movies with new cast than try to get all these older actors back together and force episodes 7, 8 and 9 to work. Revan, HK-47, throw in my bounty hunter character... movie gold!

Edited by Sledgeweb

Meh, no one will ever be able to outdo Harrison Ford, so a movie focused on a young Solo is destined to be disappointing.

However a movie centered around the underworld of the SW universe with Boba Fett as the lead character has potential! Not to mention that the clone trooper actor is the right age to portray him.:)

Not really. Most anyone who has come to the game has done so because they are a fan of the franchise in one capacity or another. While the new movies might bring in some new people to the lore who have never heard of Star Wars before (yeah, right), I don't think we would see that much of an impact.

This game was hyped and on the radar for a good number of years. Most everyone who is interested in it have most likely already tried it. I think word of mouth from the current playerbase about the game (if they enjoy it) will be the biggest factor for injecting fresh blood now that we have gone F2P.

BJ