Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So about the new Flagship prices...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
So about the new Flagship prices...

Xina_LA
01.10.2019 , 10:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonArt View Post
I purchased a guild ship the day before they announced the change in price.. yes, am very annoyed they didn't offer a refund. That came out of my pocket and took me over a year to save for. Not everyone is good at earning credits.
I would love at least a credit to open a room.
I can see how that's frustrating. It's like buying a shirt on the store that goes on sale 75% off the next day.

I wish opening a room didn't cost between 100 and 300 million credits, on a good day. They said the conquest changes were supposed to increase guild participation, but based on the price on encryptions increasing 500% or more, it must be the opposite.

Plus, my guild was incredibly frustrated with spending 1 million credits (a lot for us because our play style doesn't generate a lot of credits and we don't have a ton of free time to farm/craft) on a temporary boost. Especially when we used to get a flat XP bonus that didn't cost credits to keep active.

The reduced flagship cost is a move in the right direction but more is needed.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

BenduKundalini
01.11.2019 , 05:12 AM | #12
I purchased a guild ship the day before they announced the change in price.. yes, am very annoyed they didn't offer a refund. That came out of my pocket and took me over a year to save for. Not everyone is good at earning credits.
I would love at least a credit to open a room.
ouch !!!

AgentEx
04.13.2019 , 09:48 PM | #13
Okay, so I never read patch notes so i'm late to this party.

ARE YOU *********** KIDDING ME THAT THE COST IS NOW 8 MILLION gosh darn CREDITS WHEN I SOLO PUT 50 MILLION INTO MINE BECAUSE. WELL. REASONS.

I AM PISSED. THE ****.

Collec
04.16.2019 , 06:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AgentEx View Post
Okay, so I never read patch notes so i'm late to this party.

ARE YOU *********** KIDDING ME THAT THE COST IS NOW 8 MILLION gosh darn CREDITS WHEN I SOLO PUT 50 MILLION INTO MINE BECAUSE. WELL. REASONS.

I AM PISSED. THE ****.
They need to lower now the prices for room unlocks and purple frameworks as well per room. At least those first ones,where you need them for Conquest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

AgentEx
04.16.2019 , 08:50 AM | #15
Only seems fair, if they're going to screw with one they may as well alter the rest of the prices. At this point may as well make all of them free to any guild that has 50+ members, or maybe 200+. Either way.

DragonArt
04.17.2019 , 03:20 AM | #16
I gave up trying to open any rooms. Will never earn that much. Totally killed any desire to even bother with conquest. There is absolutely no incentive at all. In fact, quite the opposite.. just disheartening.

AgentEx
04.17.2019 , 07:47 PM | #17
I gave up trying to open any rooms. Will never earn that much. Totally killed any desire to even bother with conquest. There is absolutely no incentive at all. In fact, quite the opposite.. just disheartening.
I hear that 100%. My guild and I gave a solid attempt at it and lost all interest in it. I feel like the flagships really don't offer much in terms of usability at all. I occasionally use it to group travel all my buddies around in but that's about it, more of a generic SWG travel appeal than anything else at this point.