Question about Boosting a character

Firepolice

So for me to get the legacy title, I have to do the Agent storyline.

I know its suppose to be the best one, but I just can't go through the whole storyline again and again, or else i'll get bored of it. I just wanna play a new trooper, with the legacy title.

So....If I boost a character to 65, will it count as me completing the agent storyline? Cause if not, ill probably never use that boost for a long time.

Thanks.

So for me to get the legacy title, I have to do the Agent storyline.

I know its suppose to be the best one, but I just can't go through the whole storyline again and again, or else i'll get bored of it. I just wanna play a new trooper, with the legacy title.

So....If I boost a character to 65, will it count as me completing the agent storyline? Cause if not, ill probably never use that boost for a long time.

Thanks.

Nope, boost is a boost, you don't get the "agent storyline" completed you actually have to play through it if you want it. The boost is solely to get into KotFE/KotET quicker you also don't get any of the titles like "Master", "Lord" or "Darth".

Edited by Ylliarus

Nope, boost is a boost, you don't get the "agent storyline" completed you actually have to play through it if you want it. The boost is solely to get into KotFE/KotET quicker you also don't get any of the titles like "Master", "Lord" or "Darth".

Ah ok.

Any suggestions how I can level the agent quick? All I want to do is the Agent storyline. Getting kinda tired of doing imp planets, since thats mostly what I play. All i have are those xp boosts I get from ends of quests. But I'll probably need more than that.

Ah ok.

Any suggestions how I can level the agent quick? All I want to do is the Agent storyline. Getting kinda tired of doing imp planets, since thats mostly what I play. All i have are those xp boosts I get from ends of quests. But I'll probably need more than that.

Well, I'd suggest leaving all other quests behind and solely do the class stories. Will make you level a bit slow but the story progresses faster.

Personally I am an obsessive compulsive completionist so I have every planet sweeped clean of quests on every single playthrough.

Well, I'd suggest leaving all other quests behind and solely do the class stories. Will make you level a bit slow but the story progresses faster.

Personally I am an obsessive compulsive completionist so I have every planet sweeped clean of quests on every single playthrough.

Just afraid I'll be ready to complete chapter 3 at like, level 35 or something. Need like a double xp weekend or something.

I guess it's just a yellow marker on your character. Not a big deal i guess.

Thanks for the help.

Ah ok.

The boost armor from that summer event makes leveling a breeze. :D

But since I'm guessing you don't have it, you can actually level doing nothing but class stories and a few solo FP's. Use the XP boosts and unlock the "class story" legacy boost on that character. With lvl sync you should have no trouble getting to lvl 50 to get the title.