Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Carnage/Combat: Nice but not enough.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Carnage/Combat: Nice but not enough.

Sappharan
01.10.2021 , 08:29 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by nellolello View Post
I mean is it as good as Fury? probably not but its not as trash as you all seem to think. I play combat in ranked atm and is doing allright most games, and you have carry potential to. There are alot of situations where you can secure kills in a hardstun etc.

Perhaps a 6sec cc immunity after blade blitz or something could be cool but. Personally i dont want this spec to become FOTM..

Btw top rated mara on DM atm got there playing carnage.
That Sentinel/Marauder probably had Force Bound and Defel Spliced Genes. If not, I would be VERY interested to know what stats, set, and tactical was used.

nellolello
01.11.2021 , 02:12 PM | #32
He does not play with force bound, and ofcourse you use defel, you're a meme if you dont use it...on any mara spec
From ToFN to TRE to DM to R.I.P Swtor

Sappharan
01.13.2021 , 05:41 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by nellolello View Post
He does not play with force bound, and ofcourse you use defel, you're a meme if you dont use it...on any mara spec
More's the pity. A DPS class that relies on a tactical that provides more survivability via escapes. Other than Shadow, is there another class that requires that to be viable?

KendraP
01.13.2021 , 07:23 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Sappharan View Post
More's the pity. A DPS class that relies on a tactical that provides more survivability via escapes. Other than Shadow, is there another class that requires that to be viable?
I mean fury (and to a significantly lesser degree, annhi) maras were in a perfectly good spot before tacticals were a thing... it's basically only carnage that sucks.