Bring Back Old School PT/VG

Kokurou

Seriously

It's stupid that a Marauder, at 53, is better to tank better than a Shieldtech Powertech, at 68. That's unacceptable. Powertech is a TANK. The Marauder is a glass cannon. It should not be able to outlive a tech tank at all. At least the old PT/VG had abilities that reached 30 meters. My capabilities as a tank in PvE are severely lackluster. It's disappointing when a glass cannon survives the same aggro while you barely survive.

Seriously

It's stupid that a Marauder, at 53, is better to tank better than a Shieldtech Powertech, at 68. That's unacceptable. Powertech is a TANK. The Marauder is a glass cannon. It should not be able to outlive a tech tank at all. At least the old PT/VG had abilities that reached 30 meters. My capabilities as a tank in PvE are severely lackluster. It's disappointing when a glass cannon survives the same aggro while you barely survive.

I'm not into pve at all but the few times I've done it like raids and stuff I've never seen a Marauder tanking. the era you're refering to...back then PT/VG was really OP. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gray

Seriously

To better direct and guide you to the resolution you seek, please provide more specific information related to your current in-game issues.

Edited by olagatonjedi