And no conquest reward .... AGAIN and AGAIN ...

Mocaccino

Hey folks,

Well, another round of Conquest rewards not delivering is certainly not what any of us want. We apologize for this, we know this is extremely frustrating that it seems to continue happening. A few notes:

• If you have a ticket in for missed rewards (even if it is from a couple of weeks ago) don't worry, customer support will get to them. We have been working with them on getting those rewards out to everyone. They are not forgotten.
  • We have made a few changes to try to address Conquest rewards as a whole. Some systemic changes behind the scenes, moving the reset time, etc. It is clear they aren't solving the problem though and the team is digging into solutions. I will try to get more details on what might be happening and when.

Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric

Eric - do we need to submit bug reports to get these rewarded, or is it being done automatically? I have no idea how many of my toons are missing conquest rewards...I seldom pay attention to my personal numbers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please give us info whether we should report this problem to CS. And if so how to go about it (separately for each char; just one for acc/server...)

I am waiting to submit a ticket because I don't want to spam CS if it is unnecessary, since I'm sure they've got their hands full atm.

Thank you for your reply, I sincerely hope this issue gets resolved.

• Dev Post
Eric - do we need to submit bug reports to get these rewarded, or is it being done automatically? I have no idea how many of my toons are missing conquest rewards...I seldom pay attention to my personal numbers.

Good question TUXs! Right now we are looking at doing an "automatic" solution to get everyone their rewards. Don't sweat a CS ticket for now, I will let you know if that changes.

Thanks.

-eric

Finally communication ! :eek:

We are actually with a double CXP, that mean we must have more CXP coming form conquest reward. So when you finally might do something, we will loose CXP because event will probably ended. And, this week we are unable to do the conquest becauce the score was not reseted, so we are also loosing CXP this week (Personnal and guild rewards).

And of course, CXP is, unfortally, the key to progress in the game. So that are you going to do about that ?

Edited by Mocaccino

Good question TUXs! Right now we are looking at doing an "automatic" solution to get everyone their rewards. Don't sweat a CS ticket for now, I will let you know if that changes.

Thanks.

-eric

Would it be easier to award the guild rewards on mondays between conquest events?

I received a reply from a ticket put in over 2 weeks ago about the last conquest mess. CS told me I'd already received both the personal and guild rewards, when I'd only received the personal. Seriously, if I'd received them both why would I have put in a ticket?

LOL, that's such a typical reply from this customer "service". You get this kind of crap in 9 of 10 cases. Ignorance and incompetence mastered.

I received a reply from a ticket put in over 2 weeks ago about the last conquest mess. CS told me I'd already received both the personal and guild rewards, when I'd only received the personal. Seriously, if I'd received them both why would I have put in a ticket?

Part of the problem here is that Customer Service is handled by EA, not Bioware. Many of these CS reps are not at all familiar with how the Conquest system works in this game. In this instance, it would seem that they are trying to work on an automatic solution to the problem, so I'd just wait before submitting any more tickets and adding to your frustration. But if not for Eric's post, I would suggest instead calling Customer Service and explaining to someone over the phone what happened, as it usually ends up with better results and a more complete conversation about the problem.

I'm in You Aitn Sith and some people were working around the clock to actually get this win in conquest. The number of hours people put into this is amazing. Even worse now people have like 20 characters all locked out of conquest this week. This is now three weeks rewards we are missing if you include this week when getting any reward will be impossible. A fix and compensation is needed. As EVERYONE else has said move the reward to the monday when conquest actually ends! Edited by abigfishy

Response from CS:

I apologize for the late reply we currently have a big back log of tickets latey I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the weekly conquest for 11/21-11/28. I understand I understand you finished your personal conquest and your guild "*******" won Makeb No worries I should be able to look into that for you

I'm happy to inform you that I was able to grant your Guild conquest rewards however I'm sorry I was not able to grant the Title Conqueror of makeb as your guild only landed top 4.

First I am told my guild won. Then I am told I won't get the title because we were fourth? :confused:

I don't need the title because I already have it. So fine, you can keep it. But I thought I would put this here since it looks like it's been copy & pasted by two different people from two different autoresponses. This is not acceptable CS from a game I pay monthly.

And the issue goes on. I didn't get rewards, title, anything from Iokath CQ week, and I created ticked for all the alts who capped last week. No response yet. And to make things worse, the CQ points on those alts didn't reset, and I have to now check from guild tab how much points I have done this week. Fine, I can do that, and I've already capped the 20k. It will be interesting to see will I get the rewards this week without sending yet another ticket.:rak_04:

I'm a guildmaster of both the Republic and Imperial sides of our house. I keep track of the scores using a spread sheet for each period, but it's really getting harder to do since I can't match the guild totals to the Log totals right now.

I also run different contests for the scorers and morale is at a low right now.

I have submitted a ticket and received a response that there will be an update soon. I hope that is real soon so that my guildies can get back to Conquest and start getting those high scores again.

Thanks Eric for putting up with us.

EDIT: As of 10:15am PST on 12/15 it appears that Conquest has been fixed. Everything is matching up now. Still not sure about the rewards, but at least the scores are OK now.

Edited by Kyrielan

What's frustrating is that I'm not going to get my personal conquest credit, because my totals from last week were never reset, so the game thinks I already made it THIS week ... so no personal reward, the biggest loss of course being the CXP.

I have no idea if I'll get the guild reward this week (since we're on the board, YAY no single-planet conquest abomination!) ... so should I even bother doing the objectives? I mean, the heroics are good for the new CXP, but then again, I can stand around throwing snowballs at overheated droids and level up 3 times every 20 minutes or so on Nar Shaddaa.

Don't want to sound all melodramatic here and I know Conquest Rewards are THAT much, but basically Conquest and Flashpoints with a little bit of story is all I do now. If Conquest can't be fixed the flashpoint rewards aren't enough for me to stay. And here it's Friday and no fix? So 3 weeks now of bugged Conquest? wow.

Thanks.

-eric

While at it can you guys reward my Iokath conquest title from the last time it was on conquest, still haven't received it.

Eric,

Can we get more communication on this issue. Is there an eta in sight? Are you fixing just the current rewards or the rewards from two weeks ago also? Any changes or fixes set for the future to prevent this from happening again?

We would all greatly appreciate any info or communication concerning this major conquest issue.

Thanks!

So I just got another character to 20k. It shows 20k in my guild. However, the total is 40k something. No single rewards. I have no clue at this point what chars have/haven't reached it. This is so screwed up. And now it's compounded after today. We need clarification from somebody please.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric

Hey folks,

Quick update. We have a solution ready to go to get everyone their rewards. Right now our plan is that we will push the "reward button" sometime Wednesday morning. Note that we will likely have to restart all game servers to make this happen. I will let everyone know exact timing once we lock it in.

Thank you for your patience!

-eric

Thank you for the update. Soo when you click this magical reward button, will this give us guild rewards for the last two glitched out weeks as well as the personal rewards for this week? Is the reward day going to be Wednesdays from now on?

Thank you for the update. Soo when you click this magical reward button, will this give us guild rewards for the last two glitched out weeks as well as the personal rewards for this week? Is the reward day going to be Wednesdays from now on?

At this point I am not confident that this "reward button" is going to do all that. Heck, I'd be happy if it just fixed Conquest moving forward. Guess we'll find out.

I would still like to hear about missing rewards from the first week cq came back. A CSR chatted with me last week. I gave the guild names and the characters affected. The CSR told me they would investigate and dispense rewards the following day. Then a couple hours later my ticket was closed without any kind of response. I put in a new ticket but it's been almost another week and still waiting.