Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Krea's Shadow/Assassin PvP Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Krea's Shadow/Assassin PvP Guide

Crowzer
09.10.2015 , 02:53 AM | #151
Thank for this guide!
I'm a new player and do a lot of WZ per days, and it helped me so much !

Jinre_the_Jedi
09.10.2015 , 09:20 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Crowzer View Post
Thank for this guide!
I'm a new player and do a lot of WZ per days, and it helped me so much !
Glad that it helped

AchillesStark
09.13.2015 , 09:22 PM | #153
First few reactions after switching to back infil is that this class is a great cc troll. Having 2 30m cc is awesome

Innamorta
09.15.2015 , 05:38 PM | #154
I have a question about the mods.

For the mods you have listed, are those mods that you should buy separate from the gear to replace what is on the pieces; or are those just a list of mods if you total everything that comes on the gear and purchased separately?

Kirtastropohe
09.18.2015 , 10:13 AM | #155
So at this point, given that the expansion is just over a month away, those of us seeking to master the intricacies of the shadow/assasin should just wait for 4.0, right?

It certainly doesn't make sense to buy new stuff with wz comms (['m already fully geared), and since we aren't really aware of what will be changing, there's no sense trying to really learn everything since it's all changing (Plus who knows what will be viable), right?

Also, many thanks to Krea and those who contribute to this thread. The knowledge and experience you guys have is humbling and it is very much appreciated that you share with the community.

I hope (pray, lol) that these efforts continue in 4.0.

Thank you.

Aelanis
09.18.2015 , 10:18 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirtastropohe View Post
So at this point, given that the expansion is just over a month away, those of us seeking to master the intricacies of the shadow/assasin should just wait for 4.0, right?

It certainly doesn't make sense to buy stuff with wz comms, and since we aren't really aware of what will be changing, there's no sense trying to really learn everything since it's all changing (Plus who knows what will be viable), right?

Also, many thanks to Krea and those who contribute to this thread. The knowledge and experience you guys have is humbling and it is very much appreciated that you share with the community.

I hope (pray, lol) that these efforts contribute in 4.0.

Thank you.
I doubt it'll change as drastically as you think it will. In terms of drastic changes with expansions, 3.0 was much less volatile than 2.0, and since they're sticking with the Discipline system, I doubt we'll see a massive change. In 2.0, most specs got some pretty big changes (especially Deception and Madness) that changed how they played, but in 3.0, the biggest switch was for PTs, who basically turned into 2 different old AP/Pyro hybrids, which are no longer considered the hybrids. Most other changes were minor, and involved streamlining the existing rotation or removing "unnecessary" filler (RIP Explosive Probe, Acid Blade, and Orbital Strike for Operatives). Assassins almost didn't change at all. I wouldn't spend your coms, but I wouldn't stop trying to learn.
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

Jinre_the_Jedi
09.21.2015 , 11:57 PM | #157
2 new videos up on the youtube channel, check em out if you have time! Fair warning, I have a potty mouth

Aelanis
09.22.2015 , 05:03 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinre_the_Jedi View Post
2 new videos up on the youtube channel, check em out if you have time! Fair warning, I have a potty mouth
...are we back in Kindergarten? Did I really just read someone saying they had a "potty mouth?"
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

Jinre_the_Jedi
09.22.2015 , 07:01 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelanis View Post
...are we back in Kindergarten? Did I really just read someone saying they had a "potty mouth?"
Ever since I ended up realizing that one of the people who ready guide was 11 years old IRL, I tend to be more straight forward about warning people when there's explicit content around. Gotta keep all my bases covered :P

Jinre_the_Jedi
09.22.2015 , 02:55 PM | #160
Just made a more up to date Focus Target Modifier guide! Check that out here!