Speeder piloting rank 1 went from 25k to 40k overnight;

Bandydude

Umm..no.

When I pinged 25 last night I had the option to purchase it for 25k.

then you were bugged or something because its always been 40k

HOWEVER.. cargo bays are another story.. I could have sworn I could purchase them for 10k @ level 10 and now that I purchased one they are 400k @ 50

I could be wrong on that, but just what it seemed to me.

Then somethings screwy.

Because I know it was showing 25 for me last night.

Just checked on a cargo bay; 40k.

maybe its possible they started @ 10k but keep watching the price on that and see if it hikes.. maybe they ninja adjusted the prices on it one day and now they are set @ like 40k/400k something like that

but I'd really love to know this.. hell if you were on my server I'd reimburse the cargo bay slot just to see what you're second one changes.

the problem is they do lots of little patches and "claim" to only change 1 or two things but there will be alot of other things that were changed with it..

sorry to burst your bubbles guys but it was 25k at one point when the official game was out for the first few days. I remember looking at the 25k and thought it was reasonable. when i went to get my training when i could i was shocked cause it was raised to 40k.

Then somethings screwy.

Because I know it was showing 25 for me last night.

Just checked on a cargo bay; 40k.

I saw some of the speeders at 25K .. just a couple of nights ago.. but I'm not sure if that was to be trained or not. I've had to spend most of my credits on gear for me and my companions. Soooo . I have a long ways to go before I can get mine.

We'll get there. it just takes a little time.

I saw some of the speeders at 25K .. just a couple of nights ago.. but I'm not sure if that was to be trained or not. I've had to spend most of my credits on gear for me and my companions. Soooo . I have a long ways to go before I can get mine.

We'll get there. it just takes a little time.

I'm betting this is where the confusion lies, some of the speeders are 25k but Rank1 speeder piloting has been 40k since I started in Beta in July at least It's never changed.

I'm betting this is where the confusion lies, some of the speeders are 25k but Rank1 speeder piloting has been 40k since I started in Beta in July at least It's never changed.

What he said.

Level 1 speeder training has been 40k since beta.

ummm does that mean we pay 40K just to be able to pilot the speeder ... and an additional 25K for the speeder ?

(just currious ) .. if so I need to make some SERIOUS credits ! ( I think I have all of 30K right now ! I've spent a lot on gear for companions)

(note: not a complaint ... just saying ! )

Edited by OlBuzzard

Additional 8k for speeder. 25k speeder requires lvl40 and 210k training.

YIKES !!

:eek:

looks like I will be doing some serious griding on Tatooine..

UGH ! I was hoping to get off that rock a little sooner !

:D

edit: any suggestions as to a great place to rack up some serious credits ?

(always willing to learn )

Edited by OlBuzzard