stuck on a class to play

--ll--

okay so i already have a bh merc at around level 34 tho i do like it, the problems when pvping just frustrate me after awhile, i have a 20 odd sage, and a 20 odd assassin, both i enjoy but again after awhile i get bored of them, i made an operative and thats around 13, i just hate the fact i picked a ranged class and it's more melee than ranged, i suppose i could try healing on it but i tried that on my merc and i just can't cope with living no longer than 10 seconds 9 times out of 10

i generally prefer ranged classes but im not a real big fan of the whole cover thing for snipers, and half the ranged have more melee so im wanting opinions from you guys on what you think is fun to play and why etc

You've basically gone through all of the ranged classes at this point if you've tried a BH, Agent and Sage (or their Trooper, Smuggler and Sorcerer counterparts). Admittedly, I enjoy all play styles, but my main is a lv 50 Gunslinger. But if you don't like the cover mechanic, it won't be for you. I also have 3 other lv 50's (Assassin, Operative and Sentinel), and have a lv 33 Vanguard as well. I happen to like all of them. So if the ones you're trying aren't working for you, maybe it's time to try a melee class and just see how it goes. Edited by MCesca
typo

okay so i already have a bh merc at around level 34 tho i do like it, the problems when pvping just frustrate me after awhile, i have a 20 odd sage, and a 20 odd assassin, both i enjoy but again after awhile i get bored of them, i made an operative and thats around 13, i just hate the fact i picked a ranged class and it's more melee than ranged, i suppose i could try healing on it but i tried that on my merc and i just can't cope with living no longer than 10 seconds 9 times out of 10

i generally prefer ranged classes but im not a real big fan of the whole cover thing for snipers, and half the ranged have more melee so im wanting opinions from you guys on what you think is fun to play and why etc

I used to be a bh/commando, after pvping a bit on them i realized i was extremely jealous at the fact jedis were force leaping all around me, so i rerolled a guardian and have loved it ever since