Sage healer build

Obiwansithlord

I run 31/8/2

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGrRbd0dGzZf0oMZ0M.1

Within Telekinetic it's imperative to get the 100 extra force, especially if you intended to be healing operations in the future.

You might hate it as you level (as I did), but noble sacrifice becomes your best friend in healing operations; when you get 2 points in Resplendence & crit on a healing trance (which happens a lot), you get to use it for free.

I run 31/8/2

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGrRbd0dGzZf0oMZ0M.1

Within Telekinetic it's imperative to get the 100 extra force, especially if you intended to be healing operations in the future.

You might hate it as you level (as I did), but noble sacrifice becomes your best friend in healing operations; when you get 2 points in Resplendence & crit on a healing trance (which happens a lot), you get to use it for free.

How do you know when you get a crit and it becomes free? Is there some kind of graphics representation? Surely you don't have to look down at that tiny buff bar and weed it out do you?

How do you know when you get a crit and it becomes free? Is there some kind of graphics representation? Surely you don't have to look down at that tiny buff bar and weed it out do you?

Pretty much. However, if you're using Rejuvenate beforehand it's pretty much guaranteed. On my Seer, I have about a 30% Force Crit chance unbuffed. Conveyance brings that up to 55%. The chance of not getting a crit is about 1 in 24.

If that's too hard, you either need some glasses, a new monitor, or some care & effort, considering the proc icon looks exactly like Noble Sacrifice.

• 8 months later...

Ok - I'm relatively new to the game and I know this is an old post, but putting points in Concentration doesn't seem to make sense since those are attack skills and not healing skills that Concentration affects. Maybe I'm just a noob and don't see the benefit. Can someone post a 1.4+ ops healing build? Thanks.

Ok - I'm relatively new to the game and I know this is an old post, but putting points in Concentration doesn't seem to make sense since those are attack skills and not healing skills that Concentration affects. Maybe I'm just a noob and don't see the benefit. Can someone post a 1.4+ ops healing build? Thanks.

When you pepper your rotation with disturbance you can maintain a 30% increase to force regen.

Concentration will give you more force regen if you are able to get in a disturbance every ten seconds. However, that will not necessarily be possible and the real issue with that spec is the missed point in Will of the Jedi. If you consider a base value of 2000 willpower (not too hard to get), you will get 60 willpower from that second point in the talent, a significant stat boost.

Also, no points in preservation is not good in my opinion, but that may be a playstyle thing. Rapid delivery of force armor has its utility in some fights, such as the spike phase on Toth and Zorn and the lightning field phase on hard mode Dread Guards. Thus I would take one point out of pain bearer for this purpose, combined with the additional point out of concentration.

I play a sorc, but the equivalent build would be:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGdRrd0dGzZf00MZ0M.2

• 2 weeks later...
Concentration will give you more force regen if you are able to get in a disturbance every ten seconds. However, that will not necessarily be possible and the real issue with that spec is the missed point in Will of the Jedi. If you consider a base value of 2000 willpower (not too hard to get), you will get 60 willpower from that second point in the talent, a significant stat boost.

Also, no points in preservation is not good in my opinion, but that may be a playstyle thing. Rapid delivery of force armor has its utility in some fights, such as the spike phase on Toth and Zorn and the lightning field phase on hard mode Dread Guards. Thus I would take one point out of pain bearer for this purpose, combined with the additional point out of concentration.

I play a sorc, but the equivalent build would be:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GGdRrd0dGzZf00MZ0M.2

This. I see the benefit of Concentration, but I don't ever have too much trouble with force regen and Preservation is a must for me as Force Armor is vital for single-target healing. It's just too useful of a healing ability not to spec in to.