Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 5.10.3 – Now Coming June 4th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 5.10.3 – Now Coming June 4th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthCasus
05.24.2019 , 05:23 PM | #21
Thanks for the update, Eric.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

MikeCobalt
05.24.2019 , 05:27 PM | #22
Thanks for the heads up. Its better to fix these first and set back some days then to release a broken product and deal with all that mess.

geofraynils
05.25.2019 , 07:32 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Game Update 5.10.3 is being delayed by one week to Tuesday, June 4th. As we were in the final stages of testing and preparation for launch we discovered a critical bug that we need to take the time to address before going live. For context, the issue is that a large portion of combat animations simply stopped working. Obviously, that's a pretty big deal! We are digging into whether it is a systemic change that caused it or just a bad build/version. Either way we want to take the extra week to ensure that we have time to fully understand why this is happening and get it resolved.

This will cause a few timing changes on our end, which makes this a great chance to share those details with you!
  • Since it's brand new, we will run the Pirate Incursion event twice in a row, from June 4th - 11th and June 11th - 18th.
  • Nar Shaddaa Nightlife will be returning from June 18th – July 30th.
  • Double XP will run from June 11th - 18th.
  • We were planning to do our first Onslaught livestream next Thursday, May 30th, where we would discuss Spoils of War! We are still on track for this to happen and so look for that stream next week. We will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks everyone. We never want to delay an update if we can avoid it but certainly the animation issues are not acceptable to go live with and so we are going to take the necessary time to get them resolved.

-eric
so now it will come just after a 4 days week-end instead of before (it's public holiday on 30 & 31 of May in Fr)...

Very bad news.
Serveur : Darth malgus - Guilde : Brain Damage - PVE NiM. - Rédacteur pour le site communautaire game-guide.fr

Phazonfreak
05.25.2019 , 09:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by geofraynils View Post
so now it will come just after a 4 days week-end instead of before (it's public holiday on 30 & 31 of May in Fr)...

Very bad news.
Yeah. BioWare should really consider the timing when french people have holidays...so inconsiderate!

Lhancelot
05.25.2019 , 09:55 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakemine View Post
Roger roger.

And thanks, I like to read.
I hate those articles on the internet that I assume are a written article only to open up and find it's some stupid video with some dramatic music playing alongside it to make "news" seem more like a movie trailer than anything else.

Are people losing the ability to read now, too?
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

Lakemine
05.25.2019 , 12:49 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Syroe View Post
Cool, cool. But can we just preemptively agree that as far as obtaining game-play affecting gear RNG is not exciting and should not play a significant part in the process?
^ This. I know I know I know, "The numbers show that gambling makes us money because people keep going back and spending money to "win"" but trust me, it just makes us more logic minded people more <REDACTED>.
I love Star Wars.

Lakemine
05.25.2019 , 01:02 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I hate those articles on the internet that I assume are a written article only to open up and find it's some stupid video with some dramatic music playing alongside it to make "news" seem more like a movie trailer than anything else.

Are people losing the ability to read now, too?
I know right? I try looking up guides for achievements and collectibles and its ONLY videos. Like...WHY!?!?! Its faster for me to read then sit for 5-15 minutes watching a video.

And yes, but I don't think its their losing the ability to read, its a attention disorder and impatience. Like a goldfish, needs constant lights and movement to hold the attention. Words just.....sitting there doesn't cut it for people these days.
I love Star Wars.

hawkages
05.28.2019 , 08:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Double checked with the team and it will not be GSF.

-eric
ANNDDDD.... Its GSF. 3 weeks in a row.

Jmenks
05.28.2019 , 08:33 AM | #29
Just wanted to bump this thread to let the Devs know, another fun week of GSF as the weekly crystal mission

That is like 3 or 4 in a row lol.

Star Forge
(bot)

Sareeph
05.28.2019 , 08:52 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
Just wanted to bump this thread to let the Devs know, another fun week of GSF as the weekly crystal mission

That is like 3 or 4 in a row lol.
The rotating weekly on Ossus is tied with Conquest so the mission should renew/switch when Conquest becomes live.